SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56883 - 08/02/06 12:01 PM Yamaha Styles For The KN7000
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Hi Zoners.
While I read the Forum every day, I haven’t been active for some time. Even though I’ve had to slow down a bit I continue to arrange and record CD’s. A few months ago I finished a project with Burt Bacharach songs and the last song was “ What The World Need Now”, you know “Love Sweet Love”. I thought, “That’s an idea for a new project. Songs with Love in the title, appropriate for the world condition.

Some of you know that I purchased a Yamaha PRS 3000 the first of this year, to have an instrument that was easy to carry around and to save wear and tear on my beloved KN7000. While I’m still struggling to get the Yamaha to approach the beautiful sound of the 7K, the Yamaha Styles are quite good and I’ve converted them into Technics Composer Patterns for the Love project.

If you feel this material along with a number Latin solos might be of interest to you, please drop me an e-mail - my address is in the Profile - and I’ll zip you a file of the songs.
Frank

#56884 - 08/03/06 12:21 AM Re: Yamaha Styles For The KN7000
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Frank - very nice to see that you are posting again and as usual generously offering your excellent arrangements to us.

Keep those fingers moving, take care and stay well.......Joan

#56885 - 08/03/06 04:13 AM Re: Yamaha Styles For The KN7000
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Frank,

Good to hear you back on the forum. Hope you and Scott can make the March "Florida Keyboard Convention". I and many others look forward to meeting you one day. We had the pleasure of meeting with Scott at our first Jam.

Fran in SC

#56886 - 08/03/06 10:10 AM Re: Yamaha Styles For The KN7000
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Hi Fran,

Scott keeps telling me that he will go if I do. But, I’m not in a position to go that far away from home. I hope Scott goes anyway so he can tell me all about it.. For now we’ll just have to share music on the internet.

Frank

#56887 - 08/04/06 05:27 AM Re: Yamaha Styles For The KN7000
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Frank,

We would love to have you and can understand your not attending.

After the Jam, full particulars will be published on the Internet.

Fran in SC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online