SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56677 - 04/06/06 09:26 AM Re: SD Card Audio files transfer
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I never use the Audio file option on the SD Card - it's not really of any interest to me. As far as I'm aware, Fred's tool will not copy the Audio files and I believe the only way is to use the 'Check-Out / Check-In' method, due to the encryption system involved.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#56678 - 04/06/06 11:37 AM Re: SD Card Audio files transfer
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Rog
If I remember correctly, Fred was working on adding Audio to the KN7000 Explorer Tool. He may shed some light and save you some work.

Sure missed your and Bills great keyboard artistry at our last Jam.

Fran in SC

#56679 - 04/06/06 11:48 AM Re: SD Card Audio files transfer
sturgeon Offline

Bill is right, Fred's tool doesn't work with audio files. It will spend ages copying the audio data, but doesn't encrypt it, so it fills the card with a large amount of useless Junk!

Cheers,

s.

#56680 - 04/14/06 07:39 AM Re: SD Card Audio files transfer
Marty Dee Offline

Loc: The Villages, Fl
You may want to take another route and thats to recover the data on your PC. Using a utility like Easy Recovery Professional you can recovery even formatted data as long as it has not been written on top of. Or you can go to a PC shop withj tech's and they can do the work foy you for a charge. Just because you format a drive does not mean the data is gone only the Operating system does not have it catalogued.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online