SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56175 - 05/05/02 05:17 PM Re: More tutorial for the COMPOSER
Arthur R. Jacobs Offline

Loc: Alma, Michigan, 48801 USA
Technicsplayer: Thank you for the tip posted above. I've had the 6500 a year, and did have it programed for the split point, and volume lock-in, but I just forgot how I did it, even though it is in your book. Don't know how it lost those settings. One more question please. When you load a disk, and it loads into the All Custom feature of the Keyboard, Can I now set up the custom section as described on page 42? Seems to me everything is now in Custom and not in banks A-B-C. What I want is for that Custom Load to be in one of the 20 slots of my custom section, for permanent recall. Let not 81 years become a reason for not being able to achieve this. Thanks for your wonderful, thoughtful help. ARJ

#56176 - 05/06/02 12:36 PM Re: More tutorial for the COMPOSER
technicsplayer Offline

Hi Arthur,
Your tempo and split permanent settings: just follow page 11 and you can get them back at any time from the custom panel, without any disk loads.

If I understand you correctly, the custom style can be altered by copying to composer, changing the registrations and anything else you fancy, and copying back to custom. follow the middle of page 42 about the direction switch.

If you want to save and load a single custom this is all on page 41.

Then have a go at Lindoz's tutorial...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online