I think you guys have come very close to nailing the problem if not the complete answer. I have yet to do any experimenting with the APC control and saving yet but after reading what you all have to say about the APC slider and how you use it, I’d lay ten to one therein lies the answer. Roger your right. I always have the APC slider at full when saving. No problems. Also like you, I find very seldom I have to alter the volume between left and right hand. If the right hand is matched with the proper variation I see no need to alter volumes of the accomplement. When altering any part volumes or changes of any consequence I use the composer and the panel memories and save from there to disk, SD or make a custom memory thing out of it. I have seen some strange things when the expression pedal is used in conjunction with the volume slider also. If you use the pedal why would you touch the volume slider also? I really believe breaking old habits will solve almost 100% of the problems. Will be keeping an eye on this thread with great interest.

Grandpa Doug