SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55493 - 07/20/05 11:37 AM custom
McCrae Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi all, I am looking for more help. I learned how to change custom styles to my choice. Now I would like to put them on SD card. Can I do this straight from custom or do I have to save to panel memory. Also does every registration have to be saved individually or can I choose all at once. I have a few questions, but I will stick to this for the moment. Thanks in anticipation. Jess

#55494 - 07/20/05 01:18 PM Re: custom
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Just select the 'All Custom Style' option on page 2 of the SD save dialog and it will save all 20 Custom memories. You can either save them just on their own or together with other options. They will take a bit longer to save than a 'normal' save operation.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#55495 - 07/20/05 03:16 PM Re: custom
McCrae Offline

Thank you Willum, I have done what I wanted to do. I'm not sure I understood it, but it has worked. I think I was looking for something in the folder bit, but realise that is not how custom works. Many thanks, Jess

#55496 - 07/21/05 01:31 AM Re: custom
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
You'd have to save some registrations using those custom styles in your panel memory area and then save all that to the SD card for it to appear in the folders area.
Rog

#55497 - 07/21/05 01:07 PM Re: custom
McCrae Offline

Hi Rog, I realise what you are saying. Each little bit of enlightenment helps to clarify my understanding, Thank you, Jess

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online