SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55019 - 01/16/05 10:59 PM For Phil Lynch
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Hi Joe
Because your thread had been erased before I got a chance to answer your post I am inserting your post and a reply here so as to not leave you in limbo.

Joe Wrote
Hi Johnnie.C:
Not only I have been upset. Do you agree with this kind of dribble? I was being very honest in my post. You seem to agree with Khia!.That is your prerogative of course. I have no wish to fall out with you. I seldom do fall out with decent people. So I sincerely wish you well. Enjoy your life, I am still enjoying my life.
Keep in good health, enjoy your music, In fact love your music. I do!.
I am not offended by your remarks, merely wondering why. you bothered. I hope you have read Khia posts. and if so, I don’t understand your remark, Oh!dear Oh!dear Joe has somebody upset you. It seems a strange greeting. Are you being a little sarcastic?. I ask myself, No I say to myself, why should you, you don’t know me, TechnicsPlayer god bless him, sussed him out immediately
As did others,You will know what sussed means, you are English I know!.
Thanks for the reply anyway.
Yours very Sincerely.

Johnnie's Reply
Joe I am glad that you are not offended because my post was not intended to offend.
I just wondered what had driven you to create a special thread on the subect.
No where have I said I agree with anything that Khia has said to date,if you look back on some of my posts you will see they are to contrary.
Khia has certainly rattled a few cages and stirred a few people up with his what you call dribble and yes I sussed him out(read my posts) right from the word go to the point of thinking where did he come from all of a sudden out of the blue?????????
My comments were indeed a little tongue in cheek and a touch sarcastic but only to the point that they were intended to get you to say why you posted what you did.
Confucius he say's "A rolling stone gathers no moss"
Regards
Johnnie

[This message has been edited by Johnnie.c (edited 01-16-2005).]

#55020 - 01/17/05 05:56 AM Re: For Phil Lynch
Anonymous
Unregistered

John.you will always be thought of as a good contact.I am sorry if I misunderstood you.
Sincerely.
Joe.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online