SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#54289 - 01/31/03 01:32 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Love It, Love It, Love It

Regards

Brian

#54290 - 02/03/03 03:59 AM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
Poul-Henning Offline

Loc: Tjaereborg, Denmark
I find the 7000 the best instrument, I've ever had: The worst thing I'm working on, is to transfer all sequenced music from the HD-SX6 into the SD-memory. Not all adresses are having the same "postal code" - is there an easier way? - I have about 1000 tunes!!!
It is although an wxcellent keyboard, and I enjoy to have with me on the road here in Denmark.
Hope for an idea
Best Danish musical regards

------------------
Solomusikeren

#54291 - 02/03/03 08:55 AM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
av909 Offline

Loc: Brea,Ca
I got my new kn7000 Saturday, and I love it! This is also my first post. Allene

#54292 - 02/03/03 12:34 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome Allene. You will find a lot of great keyboard friends on this site.:0

Fran in Florida

#54293 - 02/03/03 02:46 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Allene,

Welcome to the SynthZone Technics Forum! I know you will benefit from your membership. We are a happy group - always helping each other with hints and tips. We have a wealth of talent here. If you have a question just ask. Chances are one of our members will have an answer for you. Many have the KN7000 including Fran (above) and will be happy to assist you if you need help.

As an aside, I am a displaced Californian living in the United Kingdom. I grew up in the city of Bell, not far from Brea. That was way back in the 30s and 40s. It was a very different town then from the town I found it to be just a few years ago when I drove through it.

Again Allene - Welcome aboard!

Chuck

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 02-03-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 02-03-2003).]

#54294 - 02/03/03 08:16 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by av909:
I got my new kn7000 Saturday, and I love it! This is also my first post. Allene

HI Allene,
A great big welcome to our Technics Forum. We are happy for you to get a new Technics KN7000 and happy for us to get a new member.
I am sure all your needs can be met here on this forum. Don't be shy. You have a problem, one of us will have an answer or will research it til we do. The people here are a wonderful big family.
I am happy to have another Californian here too. Watch out for those Tar Pits, There maybe be a sleeper or two left that might get you. There were a lot of bad critters used to hang out there
Best to you and yours,

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#54295 - 02/03/03 09:14 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Two brief messages: First for Allene, a hearty WELCOME to the Forum! I think you will find before long that you have an incredible number of new friends here (including me ) who have a wealth of information, expertise and friendship that is not available anywhere else! I have learned that no question posted here is ever considered "dumb", so feel free to ask when you have a question, problem or comment. I am just a rank amateur keyboard player but my 7000 is the joy of my life--well, the second joy of my life (my wife still is the first! ). Much of the pleasure I have gotten from it has been through help received here on the Forum from Forum friends. So, welcome, Allene; make yourself comfortable and enjoy along with us all!

My second message is for Dan, who wanted to know our opinion of the new 7000. You probably already know how I feel about it but I wanted to comment publicly here on the Forum to tell you (again) how happy I am with this incredible instrument that makes even me sound good. Thank you personally, Dan!! Definitely a 10!

Cheers, Allene, Dan and all my Forum Friends!!

Ted

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 02-03-2003).]

#54296 - 02/03/03 09:46 PM Re: Now that you have settled in with your KN7000 .....how would you rate it ?
av909 Offline

Loc: Brea,Ca
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Allene

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online