SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53984 - 03/22/02 09:36 AM NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Dear Friends,

Bud Whipple has done it again, with 10 uniquely American songs. There are ten styles you haven’t heard before and many terrific registrations played in Bud’s joyful arrangements of these wonderful American songs. For those new members of the forum, Bud has been doing style conversions for the KN6000 keyboards for some time. Those are in Bud’s #1 and #2 files. To get the American songs click on Bud #3 on the KN6000 page of: www.kool-keys.com
I know you’ll find a way to thank Bud.

Frank

#53985 - 03/22/02 02:36 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you Bud and Frank both.
The songs are top drawer and the styles are fun. I appreciate you both, ALL THE TIME.
Best to you from,
Bebop

#53986 - 03/22/02 03:03 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Thanks Bud and Frank, I'm sure we'll all enjoy the songs!
Marilyn

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Bez:
Dear Friends,

Bud Whipple has done it again, with 10 uniquely American songs. There are ten styles you haven’t heard before and many terrific registrations played in Bud’s joyful arrangements of these wonderful American songs. For those new members of the forum, Bud has been doing style conversions for the KN6000 keyboards for some time. Those are in Bud’s #1 and #2 files. To get the American songs click on Bud #3 on the KN6000 page of: www.kool-keys.com
I know you’ll find a way to thank Bud.

Frank

#53987 - 03/23/02 12:10 AM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
many thanks the songs are great,best styles for country I have heard. They seem to suit some reels and jigs also
jan

------------------
jan

#53988 - 03/23/02 11:53 AM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Gang,
Bebop is right, Bud Whipple is the greatest in sharing his time and talent with us. I know it takes a lot of work to put together one of these disk's. Thanks again Bud. Maybe a gospel disk sooooon? I sure have enoyed the styles and really adds to my enjoyment of the keyboard.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively

#53989 - 03/23/02 02:11 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave Shively:
Hi Gang,
Bebop is right, Bud Whipple is the greatest in sharing his time and talent with us. I know it takes a lot of work to put together one of these disk's. Thanks again Bud. Maybe a gospel disk sooooon? I sure have enoyed the styles and really adds to my enjoyment of the keyboard.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively
[/QU
Dave, I'm working on the gospel styles right now and as soon as I get 10 together, I will send them to Frank Bez for hosting and posting. Bud

#53990 - 03/23/02 03:04 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Hi, Bud
I'm really glad to hear you're working on the gospel styles. I hoped you would do that.....but I feel guilty asking you about it. Glad you share with us. I wish I had your talent!

I'm looking forward to listening to your America songs. I have them but have been working in my garden so haven't had a chance to listen to them yet. The reviews sound like I'm gonna enjoy them. Thanks for all you do!

Marilyn

[This message has been edited by Marilyn Boissoneault (edited 03-23-2002).]

#53991 - 03/24/02 02:18 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bud and Frank,

Bud with the music and Frank as the distributer.......What a combo.

You are both a hit in Florida.

Fran in Florida

#53992 - 03/27/02 07:22 PM Re: NEW Songs and Styles From Bud Whipple
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bud,
Thanks for the 10 patriotic songs. Seems like a couple had a little flavor of gospel. Really liked them all. Am looking forward to those gospel sytles.
Best Regards,
Dave Shively

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online