SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53466 - 10/09/03 09:02 AM white Christmas Bing Crosby
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Has anyone an excellent composer pattern and registrations to fit White Christmas by Bing Crosby, i've found quite a few on the internet and even bought commercial discs but am still not entirely happy with the outcome. More than happy to swap some of my Christmas composer patterns etc that i've spent weeks perfecting.

All the best

Peter

#53467 - 10/09/03 10:06 AM Re: white Christmas Bing Crosby
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Peter,
I can imagine your struggling I am just finishing mine for the Xmas special. I studied the Bing's original song too ... and concluded that it hardly can be done in an APC setting. That's why I have compilated a own composterrhythm (on bases of Movie Ballad). It's just a matter of taste to have a good sound + rhythm to fit to this song. I guess a multitrack record could better suit to the original.
So, I think one could take 'musically liberty' to arrange his own version and afterthat remains the joy of the playing, right?
Greetings,
Cees.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 10-09-2003).]

#53468 - 10/09/03 10:57 AM Re: white Christmas Bing Crosby
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
Has anyone an excellent composer pattern and registrations to fit White Christmas by Bing Crosby, i've found quite a few on the internet and even bought commercial discs but am still not entirely happy with the outcome. More than happy to swap some of my Christmas composer patterns etc that i've spent weeks perfecting.

All the best

Peter

Hey Peter,

I can't help you with White Christmas (sorry ) But is there a possibilty you will share your Christmas composer patterns with me (us) Forum friends???? E-mail me if you are willing to share or post them here in the Forum. Thanks a million!!!

Ted

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 10-09-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online