SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53252 - 01/21/05 05:25 PM Curious - For Khai
AnthonyCian Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Hello Khai,

I'm a little curious, and like to ask what type of music do play? Do you play professionally? Do you play solo like stage concert style? Or in a band?
How long have you been into music?

Just curious about your music background.

AnthonyCian

#53253 - 01/21/05 05:44 PM Re: Curious - For Khai
Khai Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Dear Anthony,

Hi there! Thank you for your curiousity. You can see that there have been enough misunderstandings and assumptions going on without the need to fuel even more of them with the additional knowledge of my music background, which is irrelevant by my book (which I would not want people to judge it by its cover anyway). Besides, I would much prefer people to understand and judge my thoughts, writings and the TAMMY project by their merits and benefits, rather than by the superficial perception and mentioning of my credentials.

In any case, anyone is free to carry out a search on the Technics Forum using my pseudonym to find out not just whether I know what I am talking about and the range of Technic instruments I am interested in, but also the characters and traits that can be inferred from my writings, as well as other broader issues that profoundly shape our musical enjoyment and our engagement with Technics products. There is much more than just determining or contesting who is right or wrong in some hard fact(s) or technical point(s).

I shall admit at least this in partially satisfying your curiousity about my music background ---- I like to learn, study, understand and play as many types of music as I have time, energy, talent and resource for.

[This message has been edited by Khai (edited 01-21-2005).]

#53254 - 01/21/05 05:51 PM Re: Curious - For Khai
Khai Offline

P.S.: Thank you for your explanation of "Sensed Tempo Play". Did you coin that term?

------------------
Khai

#53255 - 01/21/05 06:58 PM Re: Curious - For Khai
AnthonyCian Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Yes, I coined the term, "Sensed Tempo Play".

Anthony

#53256 - 01/21/05 08:14 PM Re: Curious - For Khai
Khai Offline

Dear Anthony,

Nice one! I like your coinage. Perhaps we can also contemplate the possibility of "Sensed Tempo Interplay", whatever it means.

------------------
Khai

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online