Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#5344 - 02/19/04 06:28 PM Re: Hey 3351
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Paul,
Groovebox it is.
Keep the JUNO though. Something tells me you'll keep going back to playing keyboards.

I also like to use different types of midi controllers. I use a Yamaha WX5 as well as my guitars to control my synths. Some things just weren't ment to be played on the keyboard.

-D-

#5345 - 02/19/04 09:35 PM Re: Hey 3351
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I keep getting out bid on those MC-303's there still very popular. Espically when trying to fin one under $100.00.

Actually ed I am not going to give up the juno, instead I am going to use it as a MIDI contoller. I found a Paia Fatman on Ebay for $75.00 and I thought I would use it with the juno. I am trying to find some other stuff like the fatman.

Oh I did find a Yamaha Groovebox the looked rather cool as well.

BTW: Would a Guitar pedal or gutiar synth work with my juno. And If so how the heck do i hook them up?

#5346 - 02/20/04 02:12 PM Re: Hey 3351
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Paul!
RE: WOuld a guitar synth work with your JUNO.

Of coarse. But you'll still need a guitar, special pick-ups, a guitar synth or a Pitch to MIDI controller box. And of coarse you'll need to know how to play guitar.
I often use my GR33 to control synths like Ensoniq ESQ-M (rackmount ESQ-1), Yamaha TX816 and many more. I find that certain musical ideas that I come up with often hit me when I play guitar. Even though I'm a good keyboard player, I find that sitting down and trying to play the same idea on the keyboard can slow things down quite a bit. Especially if I have to use my brains to convert a bunch of typical guitar parts to a keyboard... .

-ED-

#5347 - 02/20/04 04:30 PM Re: Hey 3351
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmm! Okay just thought I'd ask. I'll just stick with keybaords.

What about useing the juno as a MIDI controller? I have a bid on a Paia fatman synth and was planning on useing it with my juno.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online