SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#53132 - 08/23/03 08:21 PM Re: SX-KN7000 Review in Keyboard Magazine
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Fred, some great stuff for pondering. Quote: “If you perceive some one is rambling on, to make themselves appear knowledgeable, just get up and walk away”. Now that’s good. Works great. Don’t have to listen to the rambling and get yourself aggravated any longer.

Used to do that, however I ran into a snag. When I came back the mouth was still spewing forth great swelling words of nothingness. Now instead of a ramble there was a choir of rumble with other voices joining in. Worse than before and even more aggravation. Now what? Get up and walk away for good? Good old Ruthie. She always inspires me. While mulling over this continuing phenomena I was watching Ruth watering the flower bed just outside my office window. The neighbor walking by saw Ruthie, stopped, and they started talking. Whatever they were yacking about seemed to get more interesting, so Rue laid the hose down and walked down the drive as her friend walked up. After awhile I noticed the water still running and was washing the dirt out of the flower bed and making a mess on the lawn. Ruthie, Ruthie, I thought, leaving the thing run and walking away is not the way it should be done. Babe, you will have a real mess when you come back. So getting up, going out and shutting off the flow at the spigot took care of the problem. Walking back in it hit me! Ruthie your a genius. That's it! Shut off the rambling at it’s source and it will stop. Brilliant! Works great! However every once in a while someone will open up their spigot without anything on the other end. So the moral of the story is there is always two sides to everything. Up and down. Left and right. Inside and outside. And . . . . walk away or turn it off.

A slant from Gramps. Always looking for a better way.

#53133 - 08/23/03 09:11 PM Re: SX-KN7000 Review in Keyboard Magazine
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Thank you Larry for the link. The KN7 review I think is in the issue following the Tyros review. Online at the moment is the tyros, so the next issue I assume will have the kn7.
Be interesting to read it , though I doubt anyone will change my mind. It's a great machine, end of story.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#53134 - 08/24/03 04:57 AM Re: SX-KN7000 Review in Keyboard Magazine
Retired Offline

Loc: England
Hi kbrkr,
In the Techplus Magazine August 2002,
Alec Pagida gave a 7page detailed review of the
KN7000 which may be found interesting,