and

I'm happy

and

I have no money left!!!

Grandpa Doug

#52856 - 11/11/02 06:10 PM Re: Finally bought a KN7000! Impressive
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
Who needs money when you have the KN7000 in your home. Congratulations on your purchase, you will be happy.
Lloyd

#52857 - 11/12/02 02:53 AM Re: Finally bought a KN7000! Impressive
Pete Dale Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
Congratulations also Doug where do you keep all these keyboards are they all linked together or are you just setting up shop
Regards
Pete

#52858 - 11/12/02 09:23 AM Re: Finally bought a KN7000! Impressive
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Congrats Doug - I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy - I see you haven't added it to your impressive list yet - wonder if you MIDI them all together should produce one helluva sound

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52859 - 11/12/02 09:45 AM Re: Finally bought a KN7000! Impressive
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Pete,

I got six kids and sixteen grand kids. One son has my 1000. Another son my 2000. Another son my accordion. One grandson took my 3000 to university because he said as an architectural major he had a hard time finding a piano he could play. Well he has been graduated and working for almost 3 years and married and I can’t get it back from him. Last year I told him it was his. He said thanks gramps, me and the wife like to go out giging on the weekends. Lots of fun besides making some serious change. Can’t blame him, so do I. Must be in the genes. A friend of mine sold his five when he got his sixty five. After about six months he wished he had it back, so he twisted my arm and I sold him my five with hard drive. Now I only got my sixty five and the new baby seven. One of the grand kids have my old Rolands board. Good thing, never used it much, I much prefer the KN’s OS and sound quality. Also one grand kid has one of my clarinets and another has one of my tenor saxes. Guess what Ruthie got! She got Me! She must like me because she took me on our fifty second consecutive honeymoon. Relived our first honeymoon in the smokies and then went to Florida. Seen some friends for a couple of days. Stopped in Jacksonville and seen the old night club where I got my first job as tenor man at 16 years old. Went down to Cypress Gardens for their Halloween night spook thing and played a Lawery organ for a couple of hours. Don’t know if it was the playing that was spooky or me, but they didn’t give me a broom and say leave. Anyway I had brains enough not to ask Ruthie.

Pete, now you know the rest of the story. The old stuff is not linked together, but is scattered and has good homes.

Grandpa Doug and Ruthie his first love!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online