Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52677 - 03/15/03 09:01 PM Re: Song Manager
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Jukebox was NOT included in the United States purchace of the 7000

Jukebox WAS included in England.

Not sure about other Countries.

Can members of other Countries let us know if they recieved Jukebox and the Panasonic Reader Writer with their purchace of the 7000 ? Just curious

SeeYa,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#52678 - 03/16/03 02:44 AM Re: Song Manager
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Dear Bill and John
Fascinating isn't it - I wonder whether I've got a 'Dealer' copy that enables/doesn't enable me into other data....
Anyway I'll try it on my son's computer first before coming back to you both, as soon as he gets it back from the repairers.
His machine is rather more up to date than my laptop.
I did think of printing out the PDF file but didn't want to waste me paper and ink cartridge on two other languages at the same time!!! (perhaps 3 PDF files in each of the languages would have been more helpful - still I suppose BETA testing has gone out of fashion these days in the Programming world)
Back soon
Roger M (ex Business consultant!!!)

#52679 - 03/16/03 05:55 AM Re: Song Manager
zeerog Offline

Loc: bredene / wvl / belgium
Not in belgium or germany or the netherlands - the card reader and jukebox is sold separataly for a 150 euro's

#52680 - 03/16/03 01:48 PM Re: Song Manager
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Roger, You don't have to print out all the pages in the PDF reader - you can select which pages you wish to print, after selecting 'Print' Looks like you have problems with the CD. Email me your address and I'll send you a copy.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52681 - 03/23/03 03:05 AM Re: Song Manager
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hello chaps and chapesses
I'm pleased to report that I have sorted my 'Applications and Drivers' problem and have now had site of Song Manager.
The problem was the age of my laptop and the way it was set up - it wanted to open a web site on the internet every time it was asked to view an HTML file - I haven't worked out how to stop that happening on my laptop but fortunately it doesn't occur on my son's new up to date computer...my laptop being 5 years old.
So nothing wrong with the Apps and Drivers disk just antiquity rearing its ugly head again.....!
Thanks for all your help, peoples.
Roger M

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online