SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52587 - 07/19/03 06:22 AM ' Glenn Miller' Sound
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
As I mentioned in the 'Technichord' thread, I have set up a Glenn Miller sound on my KN7000 which may be of interest. It's a bit different to the preset sound in the KN7000 and rather than taking up space describing it on the forum pages, if anyone would like a copy, just drop me an email and I'll send the file.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52588 - 07/19/03 10:34 AM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
Maurice Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
As I mentioned in the 'Technichord' thread, I have set up a Glenn Miller sound on my KN7000 which may be of interest. It's a bit different to the preset sound in the KN7000 and rather than taking up space describing it on the forum pages, if anyone would like a copy, just drop me an email and I'll send the file.

Hi Bill,

Very interested in your Glenn Miller sound.
Would love to hear. One of the reasons i bought a k7 was, it was the best i had ever heard.

Warm regards,

Maurice.

#52589 - 07/19/03 07:57 PM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Willum, great stuff! Man, do I like that trumpet in the left hand. Let me tell you, Frank is a peach of a guy. He’s got a way with sounds that really turn me on. Not only that, he has a heart of gold. If it wasn’t for him I would not be on this forum today. If Ruthie was as patience with me as Frank was in showing me how to do things I might even help Ruthie wash the windows, do some of the painting and cleaning around here. I might even clean the car and basement if she had the patience to show me how. If she didn’t need the exercise I would even help her mow the lawn and maybe help with some of the weeding in the garden. Believe me, I tried to help once in the garden but she said quit, quit, those are flowers you klutz. Oh well, she likes me and nothing I can do about that.

Grandpa Doug

#52590 - 07/19/03 08:39 PM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Who's Frank ?

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#52591 - 07/20/03 03:26 AM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Larry, The answer is Frank Bez When I 'released' my first 'Songs4U', with Frank's permission, I used some of his edited sounds in the songs.
Although the 'Miller Sound' does not actually use any of Frank's sounds, there are some of his edits in the Sound memory which contains some of my edits as well, so I thought it only right to give credit to Frank as well.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52592 - 07/20/03 03:41 AM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Oh Grandpa! It's too late now for me but how did you manage to train Ruthie?

Peter

#52593 - 07/20/03 07:26 AM Re: ' Glenn Miller' Sound
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Twsant easy me boy, twsant easy.

Grandpa Doug

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online