SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52453 - 03/19/05 02:13 AM Calling Marjorie
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Just busy replying to your e-mail when my system went down so I lost everything...grrr.
The answer to your question is:
Use Fred Mellink's software SD Explorer - apparently it simplifies saving/backing up what's on your SD Cards considerably...
Rog

#52454 - 03/20/05 02:44 PM Re: Calling Marjorie
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hello Marjorie,

Sorry, but my email to you bounced, as happens often with aol accounts. Maybe a yahoo account is better. That is a free email account I never had problems with.

This is what I wrote to you:
-------------------------------------------
Hello Marjorie,

Yes, you can backup SD-Cards with KN2600/KN7000 songs, using our tool. However also with the software tool "SongManager" which came on CD with the keyboard. But our tool has "initialize" (KN-format), "backup", "restore" and "Merge" as extra functions. The main functionality is that it is a tool with a Windows Explorer, where you can import onto and export songs from a song tree, on SD-Card, hard disk or where ever.

From your message I conclude that you haven't read the web site with explanations, screen shots, Tutorial and FAQ pages.

So before I continue I like to invite you and really recommend to read all the info on
http://kn-sdexplorer.has.it and also click on the links to Tutorial and FAQ pages. They are carefully written and reviewed by two friends and I. You can also download the tool from the site and try it out your self. However as demo version it times out after every few actions. The tool also has a good concise Electronic Help

Payment can be done via PayPal and when you have a credit card, you need not even take a PayPal account. I have a Premier account, which allows customers to pay with credit card.

Regarding the SD-Audio kit SZ-CB7, I also got this kit some months ago and have used it a little bit. But to be honest I find it far less intuitive than our tool. When you know Windows Explorer you can use our tool. All customers will agree:

you can read about the tool on Synthzone:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/002541.html

Kind Regards, Fred Mellink
http://fred.kn7000.net

I tried to email you three times and every time the result was:
Date: 03/20/05 23:44:02
To: fred@kn7000.net
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by mailin-02.mx.aol.com for the following reason:

: (HVU:B1) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554hvub1.html
TRANSACTION FAILED

My advise: Take another email account. I know aol.com also gives trouble at PayPal, several sites, etc.. I suhggest a yahoo account: is free and works.

[This message has been edited by fmlk4u (edited 03-20-2005).]

#52455 - 03/21/05 12:03 PM Re: Calling Marjorie
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hello Marjorie,

Please send me email when you have read this to confirm it. I tried so many times to send you email that I gave up.

Thanks, Fred

#52456 - 03/22/05 01:59 PM Re: Calling Marjorie
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Marjorie,

Thanks for your acknowledgment of my email but I think there is something wrong with your system somewhere as I have received 20 copies of it to date. It must be costing you a fortune, I'd check it out if I were you.

Good Luck!

Aud (U.K.)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online