SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52028 - 05/28/07 04:22 PM How to Record singing voice with music on the 7K???
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
Is there a really easy way to record my voice while I am playing into the sequencer on my 7K? I have a nice mike that plugs into the back of the 7K.

Way back in my memory bank I have a recollection of having asked for this some time ago & If I recall I think there were responses about additional equipment needed to accomplish this task.

While waiting for responses I will go to your great website Rober Mepstead to see what I might find there....

I really do not want to add any more equipment to accomplish this desire. My home is a Motor Home....space limited...as are funds....

Thanks for whatever help is offered...

ELIZABETH

#52029 - 05/28/07 04:46 PM Re: How to Record singing voice with music on the 7K???
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Elizabeth,

The easiest way to do what you want is to use the USB connection between your KN7000 and your PC - you don't need any extra hardware.
Install the Drivers, Song Manager and Audio Sound Recorder software, which is on the 'Applications and Drivers' CD, that came with your KN7000. You can then record your voice and KN7000 using the Audio Sound Recorder, since both are output from the USB port on the KN7000.
Full instructions for the installation of the software are on my website Tech Tips page : http://www.willumspages.co.uk/page10.html Tip number 1 or 2, depending on your PC Operating system.
Follow the procedure Carefully...........

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52030 - 05/29/07 12:26 PM Re: How to Record singing voice with music on the 7K???
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
WILLUM....What great detailed instructions you offer.

I have printed it all out & will see how it all works for me....soon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ELIZABETH

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online