SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#51776 - 02/12/06 04:05 AM Re: Super Articulation Voices on the KN7000?
technicsplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by sturgeon:
Is your book still available in the Uk Alec?

It sold out of all the print runs (occasionally comes up on ebay I am told), but I was asked to make a colour adobe pdf since a trickle of demand still remains, and is available if you ask here: http://www.musicextras.co.uk/home.asp
on 2 cds, the first a data cd with the book, adobe reader, and all the technics files, wav files and mp3s, and the second an audio cd for listening and ripping with the Jukebox exercises.

#51777 - 02/12/06 04:18 AM Re: Super Articulation Voices on the KN7000?
technicsplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Alec, especially the intro2 of the 'Unplugged' style shows it well. To make it as a soloist sound, I can't isolate that sound for instance via composer/sound-editing, am I right?? Is there a possibility to do that? Or do you perhaps have a 'soundsetting-description' or the sound as a soloist-example to analyse it for a further learning curve? TIA
Cees

it's all in the sound memory, I think it was Folk Guitar or Folk Rhythm (it's a long time ago now to remember) anyway acc1 in the composer will point to it. Open it in sound edit and look through the 4 tone layers in the Tone Dynamics settings page. Those velocity layers can be adjusted downward so the effect sounds are heard more easily as you play live (with practise and difficulty as I have explained similar to mega voices) or the 3rd or 4th tone could be triggered by a footswitch rather than key on similar to super articulation.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online