SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#51428 - 01/10/05 03:34 AM Re: Logitech Z2300 series speaker system
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Marjorie
I use a computer strap http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=108+0190

I also use a dufflebag from Walmart. Both work well.
Bernie

#51429 - 01/10/05 06:01 AM Re: Logitech Z2300 series speaker system
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Marg,

When I was using the 2200s, the entire system fit quite nicely into a duffel bag purchased from Target. The bag cost about $12. The secret to success in getting the best sound from the system is to put the satellites on stands. I made them by converting music stands into speaker stands. You'll find the instructions at SPeaker Stands

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#51430 - 01/10/05 02:42 PM Re: Logitech Z2300 series speaker system
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Marjorie Semensow:
Hi Bebop

I have a question for you or anyone.
Those of you that have Logitech Z2300 what
have you found to carry it to and from your
Gig besides the box it came in and that's not very professional. Is there a website that sells, cases, containers, bags, etc.
for this type of equiptment, that you know about?
I'm new to this business and have a lot to
learn.
I really appreciate having a place like this
to turn to.
Many thanks for helping.
Marjorie

HI Marjorie,
Mine will be permanently installed in my new 35 foot Motorhome and used with the KN2600 that is also to be a permanent fixture in the motorhome.
I don't need them here in the studio as I have a complete sound wall in here that can be taken out to gigs that I hardly ever do any more unless those that want to hire me furnish me with roadies to handle the gear both in and out.
I think the Nylon Duffle bags reccomended above will do you a good job although there are companies on the web that their only business is mmaking cases. I would have to look for them but you can do that on Google yourself.
Welcome to the Forum.
I used to go to Indio every year in early October for the annual Harley Davidson dealers Run. I loved it there in October. Now I go to Lancaster for the Motorhome Factory Rally. I will be going through Indio on my way to Florida Jam in early April.
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online