SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#51086 - 06/29/03 10:00 AM KN7000 Styles to Download
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I've just added another page to my website,
The Styles are intended to be used on the Technics KN7000 Keyboard and should be loaded into Composer memory. They can then be transferred to Custom Memory, to make up your own groups of 20 styles.
The styles have been gathered from various sources, including the Internet and converted to Technics format,
by Roger Mepstead. They are customised for a particular Tune/Song and are named with that song in mind. They are mostly of the 'Pop' variety.
The styles are in groups of 20 , and are Double Zipped ie Each style is Zipped and then Zipped into a Group. http://mysite.freeserve.com/willumspages/index.html
Have Fun....

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#51087 - 06/29/03 12:37 PM Re: KN7000 Styles to Download
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Thanks Bill - thanks Roger - will give them a go, when I surface from the selection that Bebop has sent out this week

How is the Tyro shaping up?

Joan

#51088 - 06/30/03 03:46 AM Re: KN7000 Styles to Download
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Bill and Roger. Lot of work involved making the disks and I sure appreciate it. Bills web page is first class.

Fran in Florida

#51089 - 06/30/03 07:21 AM Re: KN7000 Styles to Download
Maurice Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Bill,

Ive loaded your songs 4U selection enjoyed all of them,nicely played with feeling.
My kind of music.Many thanks for sharing your talent with us all. Will give the styles a try .

Best wishes,

Maurice.

#51090 - 07/01/03 07:24 AM Re: KN7000 Styles to Download
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Thanks Bill, for making the styles available for all of us. I have already tried a number of them and they sound great. One small remark on the style 'Jalhouse Rock'in Group 5: the CMP (composer) file is missing in the zipped file, instead of this there is a TM (sound memory)file. I assume the CMP file should be included?
Also thanks for the songs for U selection.
Bert

#51091 - 07/01/03 11:11 AM Re: KN7000 Styles to Download
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Apologies for the defect in the 'Jailhouse Rock' file, it has now been corrected.
Bert - I'll email you the corrected file to save you downloading the whole Group again. Anyone else who has already downloaded Group 5 and would like the corrected file, please email me and I'll send it by return.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online