Loc: South Africa

#509464 - 01/09/24 08:55 PM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

#509465 - 01/09/24 09:02 PM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Henni

Wow Henni, takes a lot of courage to publish that smile smile smile.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

chas

#509467 - 01/09/24 09:27 PM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles

Wow Henni, takes a lot of courage to publish that smile smile smile.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

chas

Yup, as I stated before. I am just a chimp & a wannabee. YOU are the professional and my superior by far. And I concede with that. NEVER esteemed myself any better or more qualified than you!

Thank you so much for highlighting this - just now I might succeed in deceiving others into their own misery & misfortune.

#509468 - 01/09/24 09:38 PM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Yup, just as I expected. There was no real desire to discuss this topic. The ONLY aim was to derail the other thread.

So, why don't one of you start a topic on arrangers in general. Back it up with as many links as I do & also with as many of your own & other's contributions as I do.

Be warned though, this requires a LOT of effort. However, the reward will be a renewed interest in what you REALLY want to discuss.

Nothing comes for free. In stead of trying to stop that which works as a result of the effort being put into it, make a decision to put an effort into backing up what you believe in & promote it with your own sweat like I do. Between all of you you should be able to come up with a lot of material produced by yourselves demonstrating the feautures of the specific product you are using.

I am not trying to pitch BiaB against arrangers as I loved every one of my arrangers (my contributions verify this). Yes, sometimes my enthusiasm gets the better of me.

You say the arranger is the better option & I have absolutely no reason to not believe you. Now back this belief up with a topic of you own on arrangers in general with many, many samples to demonstrate your point. No, this is no contest, it is making others aware of what you believe & as to why you believe it.

And don't be amazed if the interest is re-kindled as a direct result.

#509470 - 01/10/24 12:33 AM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

#509474 - 01/10/24 02:16 AM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Henni,
you're talking about "mine is better than yours" mentality.
I can not remember see any other members flood the forum with demos of stuff from a certain brand like that you're doing.
A thread to show entusiasm about BiaB including a few demoes and then continue discuss pros and cons contra arranger keyboards is one thing,
but it don't look like that is your goal at all other than post as many 'demoes' as possible without interuption.
Wonder why? 🤔

For those that don't know about it.
PG Music (BiaB) website: https://www.pgmusic.com
Here is PG Musics forum:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?lang=english
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#509475 - 01/10/24 02:29 AM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Henni Offline

Well Jonny,

Not too much else going on as far as I can tell. So what harm am I causing right now?

Yes, if there was a lot of activity I would completely agree with you. But for the moment...

Henni

#509477 - 01/10/24 09:34 AM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
@Henni…

My main issue is that you are spamming the General ARRANGER forum with examples and marketing of a product that is NOT an arranger…

From the dawn of their creation, arrangers have ALWAYS been real-time tools for creating live music. That they can also now fill in as passable workstations and audio playback tools doesn’t change the fact that, at their core, they’re a realtime music production keyboard. You want to create non-realtime backing tracks, a plethora of tools exist, and BIAB is simply one more way of doing it.

There are already forums available for discussion of BIAB, and I’m sure that most of our members that use the software participate.We appreciate the odd post showing how BIAB can aid backing track production, but not to the point of spamming the forum with endless examples.

As I am sure anyone spamming a BIAB forum with dozens and dozens of posts showing what you COULD do in real-time with an arranger, eventually the members are going to get fed up with the constant off-topic posting. Likewise, the moderators are going to get a bit peeved with you telling other members what they can and can’t post on a thread you created!

We welcome posts about off topic issues, but not to the point they become spam. Perhaps you could post on a forum specifically for DAW and software, and just leave a link?

#509479 - 01/10/24 09:45 AM Re: BiaB unique demos [Re: Henni]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Topic locked.

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online