SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50945 - 10/06/05 01:24 AM Re: Sequencer to Arranger Question
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
That's right Alec and one of the datas protected this way is the Panel Memory Expansion Filter settings...so one needs to be aware of this when loading new stuff otherwise one will find some or all of ones panel memory expansion filter settings changed. Now it depends what Bernie has saved onto his SD Card but it could be a registration with different panel memory expansion filter settings and if his data protection for panel memory etc (I can't keep typing it!) is switched off then he will collect all sorts of different settings as he goes along...am I right?
Certainly that has been my experience when working with members of our club and seeing what happens when they load a arranger live play registration having previously been using a sequenced setting. I guess the answer is - don't save anything until you are absolutely clear what settings you are saving in every respect.
Rog

#50946 - 10/06/05 02:10 AM Re: Sequencer to Arranger Question
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
That is a good point,Roger.
Before I became more aware of this I use to occasionally lose all of my 1-10 panel memories, eg ,when I would load some sequences from the forum.I expected ABC to change.Someone saved all panels. More to the point is when my pedal control settings have changed when I had them protected, or at least I thought I did.

#50947 - 10/06/05 02:22 AM Re: Sequencer to Arranger Question
technicsplayer Offline

yes, that's obvious Roger, but data protection and panel memory filter is irrelevant as far as solving this problem is concerned.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online