SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#507815 - 03/04/23 09:59 AM A song for Diki, and others...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
that have experienced recent Coli-Rectal surgeries and colonoscopies. This was sent to me by my dear friend Bernie. He makes my days a lot brighter nearly every day, and I am eternally grateful to him.

All the best,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (03/04/23 10:03 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#507820 - 03/05/23 05:59 AM Re: A song for Diki, and others... [Re: travlin'easy]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
That’s hilarious, Gary! It’s a damn good job my incisions have stopped hurting much when I laugh! 😂

#507821 - 03/05/23 08:24 AM Re: A song for Diki, and others... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

I thought you would appreciate this one, Diki. We have both been through a lot with coli-rectal surgeries, and hopefully, no more to come anytime soon.

Good luck,

Gary cool

#507833 - 03/06/23 11:45 AM Re: A song for Diki, and others... [Re: travlin'easy]
Diki Offline

They can definitely put them where the sun don’t shine!

On a positive note, the restaurant I have been playing for 5 years is shutting its doors (that’s not the positive note part!) as the property got bought up. They are having a big closing bash this weekend, wanted me to play Fri/Sat/Sun… I have been putting a duo in there, girl singer and saxophonist to cover me for the last few weeks. But I’m going to get my BK-9 set up into their PA and jam with them Fri and Sat, and hopefully get my stamina up to the point of covering Sunday by myself, as none of my usual replacements are available.

Back in the saddle again! 😂🎹🤪

#507846 - 03/07/23 07:26 AM Re: A song for Diki, and others... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Good luck, and I sincerely hope everything goes well for you and you will soon be able to replace that lost job when they close the doors.

All the best,

Gary cool

#507865 - 03/08/23 12:54 PM Re: A song for Diki, and others... [Re: travlin'easy]
Diki Offline

I was playing two a week there, but the two I have left now are both well paid, and I already have another good one that starts Memorial Day. My primary focus is the recovery phase, I’ll start hunting for a few more once I'm sure I can cope with what I already have!

Off for a nice long walk soon. Beautiful weather here today!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online