SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#507314 - 12/26/22 10:29 AM Re: Anybody getting anything new for Xmas? [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Geeze, I thought you may have purchased that Genos from an old guy in New Jersey - he sells a lot of keyboards. wink

Merry Christmas,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#507315 - 12/26/22 11:45 AM Re: Anybody getting anything new for Xmas? [Re: cgiles]
solomon8 Offline

Loc: Lehigh Acres, Fl USA
I got it from a sweet 81 year old lady named Bonnie in N. Ft. Myers. She also had a late model Clavinova. She was not an advanced player. She recently lost her husband and needed money. A sad way to get a keyboard, but she seem to be very happy to get the money.

#507335 - 12/30/22 12:31 PM Re: Anybody getting anything new for Xmas? [Re: cgiles]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By cgiles

Oh, and Paul, I know you're way past this stuff but sometimes it's fun to go back and run through the basics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbfn0tpVI4&ab_channel=OpenStudio

chas

Thanks Chas, that’s just what I needed! I’m always trying to improve, and those rhythm changes voicings and melodic material should keep me busy for awhile!
I notated at all the exercises presented in the video while I had a delay at the airport….. I’m home now with my new baby grand and did some of the exercises going through all keys. Adam and Peter at Open Studio put out some great material for sure!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online