SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#506852 - 10/20/22 12:43 PM Re: Greetings from Dan O'Neil [Re: DanO63]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
After Hurricane Charley in 2004 the Port of Miami couldn't give away the thousands of shipping containers they had. Many local governments got them for free and used them as storage buildings everywhere. There were several local news stories about people joining them and making homes out of them. It never seemed to happen on a large scale. I often wondered why. -charley

#506860 - 10/21/22 07:14 AM Re: Greetings from Dan O'Neil [Re: DanO63]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Welcome back Dan O'Neil. Glad you're still playing and sharing your music. Also, your charity work is very impressive, nice to see people helping people.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#506888 - 10/26/22 10:59 AM Re: Greetings from Dan O'Neil [Re: DanO63]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Welcome, Dan.

Nice to have someone here with a background in selling and supporting arrangers. How-to’s are always in strong demand!

Would you mind sharing how you cope with your ear problems, how it influences your equipment decisions, ways you try to make sure both you AND your audience get an optimal listening experience etc.?

Another thread may be best, but I know many of us here are getting on a bit and facing various degrees of hearing loss or attenuation, it would be interesting to hear from a pro how they are coping.

We’re also a bit light on Korg players willing to post demos, it would be interesting to hear more from that manufacturer, and if you’ve found good ways to integrate the Ketron and Korg as one unit.

How did you get started playing music in the first place, by the way? It’s always interesting to hear how our members started out playing before arrangers came along!

We hope you enjoy your stay, it’s a diverse group of people here… 😎🎹

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online