Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50691 - 01/30/06 10:27 PM Re: Free Styles disk for your keyboard
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:

Well, if a company post adverts about it (and also send out mass-emails about it), and a
member make even more adverts at the forum about it, why should'nt people post what they
feel and mean about it?
No one have the same taste and needs regarding sounds, styles, midis or whatever, so whats
good in my ears may as well be crap in anothers ears. Thats the way it is.

Regarding Neil's styles, personally I've found some OK and others not as good for my personal
use, just as I do when load styles from any other maufacturers.

Happy Playing & Posting
GJ

I wonder Gunnar if someone visited your web site and made ridicule of it on this forum if you would be so laid back! Would you then
tell the members of this forum "well it's only constructive crticism. I bet you'd be absolutely livid (even if you didn't show it)and rightly so.

I just bet now that your response will be that you'd welcome all sorts of insults about your web site with open arms!

Peter Loudon

#50692 - 01/31/06 12:09 AM Re: Free Styles disk for your keyboard
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi there - I think this thread has gone far enough. I liked the styles, some don't. They didn't cost anything - no one is out of pocket.

Enough said as far as I can see...........Joan

#50693 - 01/31/06 02:02 AM Re: Free Styles disk for your keyboard
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
Hi there - I think this thread has gone far enough. I liked the styles, some don't. They didn't cost anything - no one is out of pocket.

Enough said as far as I can see...........Joan

Good call Joan. I have to agree with you. I do think everyone should be able to state their opinions but I think that has already been done. I'll leave this thread to be read but will now close it for posting.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online