SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#506507 - 09/14/22 09:37 PM THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Dear friends,
It is my great pleasure and honor to announce to you the new flagship of the company with the name EVENT.
This joy and honor is also very great for me because I have been working on this model for a year, specifically since the end of July 2021.
Yesterday, the company just made a first announcement on its Facebook site and he just announced the name of the model and so I can make this post which, however, will not be accompanied by any other information since there has been no official announcement of the new features, specs etc but only the name of this new model.
The only thing I can tell you about the present is the following:

A Revolution is under way!!

P.S. Please not send me private messages because I won't answer any questions at all and I won't give any other information.
I am expressly bound by the NDA I have signed.
When it is officially announced we will have a lot to say and of course to hear and see.
Thanks

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (09/14/22 09:39 PM)

#506514 - 09/15/22 08:49 AM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
rphillipchuk Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
Any idea when we will know more about "Event" ?

Edited by rphillipchuk (09/15/22 10:53 AM)

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#506515 - 09/15/22 11:39 AM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
No timeframe. No specs. No price. No details.

No interest.

#506516 - 09/15/22 02:16 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
A quick Google search brought up these sites with a few pictures but no additional info:
https://musicsklep.pl/keyboardy/ketron-event.html

(Click picture to enlarge)

and here:
https://klawiszowe.pl/ketron-event-p-4980.html
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#506519 - 09/15/22 02:50 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I am SO tired of being teased by those not in the know, or outside the official channels. Are we eight year old kids? They treat us like them. Desperate for social media attention but bereft of facts…

I miss the days of seeing a full blown keyboard the first time when it was finished and available. Pictures. Demos. Specs. Price.

Not this dribs and drabs from the sidelines. It’s about time the majors enforced their own NDA’s.

#506521 - 09/15/22 03:26 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Diki]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By Diki
I am SO tired of being teased by those not in the know, or outside the official channels. Are we eight year old kids? They treat us like them. Desperate for social media attention but bereft of facts…

I miss the days of seeing a full blown keyboard the first time when it was finished and available. Pictures. Demos. Specs. Price.

Not this dribs and drabs from the sidelines. It’s about time the majors enforced their own NDA’s.

Dear Diki.
You are not wrong to complain about everything that is happening.
However, each company's policy is different (good or bad).
And maybe you're right.. I shouldn't have made this post. But the excitement because I know what's coming and because I'm excited about what's to come (and believe me it will be very creative), prompted me to make this post.
I apologize if I upset you. It wasn't my intention.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (09/15/22 03:32 PM)

#506523 - 09/15/22 03:35 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I think you're both right but I think Diki is a little MORE right. Everybody hates 'teasers'. I'm not interested in the 'sonogram', call me when the 'baby' arrives smile smile.

chas

Edited by cgiles (09/15/22 03:40 PM)

#506525 - 09/15/22 03:52 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Well,
as long as the thread is at the gen arr forum, my guess is that it is a new arranger, and the pics show 76 keys.
Looks like it is if look at the buttons at lower row, and if look at sliders at both sides of the screen, it also looks like it may be two sections of players or somehing..... 🤔
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#506528 - 09/15/22 04:07 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By Gunnar Jonny
Well,
as long as the thread is at the gen arr forum, my guess is that it is a new arranger, and the pics show 76 keys.
Looks like it is if look at the buttons at lower row, and if look at sliders at both sides of the screen, it also looks like it may be two sections of players or somehing..... 🤔

Dear Jonny. As I said in the original post, I've been working on this project for a year and I have the Event here.
But unfortunately I can't give any other information yet.
However when it is announced I promise you an immediate and complete analysis of everything!
And of course we continue to work until its release.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (09/27/22 02:36 AM)

#506529 - 09/15/22 04:48 PM Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP [Re: cgiles]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
I think you're both right but I think Diki is a little MORE right. Everybody hates 'teasers'. I'm not interested in the 'sonogram', call me when the 'baby' arrives smile smile.

chas

You are right dear friend..

But to be fair, we shouldn't forget what Yamaha also did with the Genos (without of course considering it correct).

1) Early August 2017 uploads this video with the title : Genos is comming soon.
https://youtu.be/4Sva8QktXf0
Not Specs, not photos, not any other informations.

2) At the beginning of September 2017, Yamaha publishes on its website the first meaningless video, even today, entitled: Genos in action without any other explanation https://youtu.be/jHdbmEGyyNg

3) In the middle of September 2017 Yamaha continues with the second mysterious video with the same title: Genos in action
https://youtu.be/nSJhKv1ZGIk

4) At the end of September, he continues the same pattern without giving the slightest other details.
https://youtu.be/ZWLkgGZpJWE

5) And finaly on 2nd October 2017 the official announcement is coming.

Of course, none of us ever got the slightest answer as to what exactly the company meant (Genos in action) in these three mysterious videos.

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (09/15/22 05:00 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online