SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#505660 - 05/20/22 10:52 AM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: Giovanni]
Kerry Offline

Dear Gary, I miss your calls but want you to know that your contribution to the Synthzone community over the years has been invaluable, the information you have disseminated and the encouragement you extended to everyone has been integral to the purpose of this forum. I'm also so disappointed that we never sailed together, now that would have been icing on the cake! Love Kerry

#505662 - 05/20/22 11:49 AM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: travlin'easy]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Thanks for everything Gary. Wherever we go after we’re gone, one thing I know…

There WILL be music. ♥️

#505664 - 05/21/22 08:44 AM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: travlin'easy]
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Gary. My thoghts are with you...Your long time friend in the UK.

Get that music room setup for when I get up there, remember to save me a seat.

Edited by Graham UK (05/21/22 08:45 AM)

#505665 - 05/21/22 03:34 PM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: Graham UK]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Gary, hate to hear you're doimg so badly. Also hate to say I'm not far you so I kind of know what you're going through. I'm in bad shape at only 78. Suffer from incontinences big time with severe depression. I sleep 20 hours a day sometimes. Because of me condition I have had to stop many of my activities. Ne driving at night. Or any long drives even during the day. I sold my website a couple of days ago. Couldn't keep it up. Haven't touched the kb in a couple of months. I've messed with BIAB a couple of times but nothing serious. I'm trying to adjust my thinking about things. I had dreams of getting a motorhome and going to Florida and trying to get ajob in some restaurant og lounge but who is going to hire someone who smells of heavy urine? Oh well, hanging in!

Edited by ekurburski (05/21/22 03:34 PM)

#505668 - 05/22/22 06:52 AM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: travlin'easy]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Gary, I am saddened by the news of your failing health. I do however, relish the way you’ve managed to live a full and exciting life, accomplishing so many goals and careers, despite the many doctor’s predictions. You are, as I’ve stated before, an inspiration and exceptional human being. I for one, am privileged to have known you through this forum, and have benefited greatly from your experience and knowledge of keyboards and the music business.

Thank you for being the man you are. I will love and cherish those memories forever!
God Bless,
Mitch Irish (jingleman)

#505691 - 05/24/22 09:05 AM Re: I'm not dead, Yet! [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks everyone, for those kind words - I truly appreciate them. I never thought I would get to a point in life where I would have difficulty taking care of myself, let alone not having the strength to take care of my wife as well. Today, we are in the process of contacting a home health agency to determine the cost of having someone come in a few days a week to assist us in our daily needs. I can still to a few things, but the downhill slope is getting much steeper. As someone once told me, "life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it comes off."

Thanks again, I love you all so very much and cherished your friendship over these many years.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online