SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#505007 - 02/23/22 01:36 PM Re: People that created styles for Arranger Keyboards. [Re: Vadim]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
How do you manage to use Google Translate with a clip like this?
https://youtu.be/l5HoLqlXESQ

#505008 - 02/23/22 01:50 PM Re: People that created styles for Arranger Keyboards. [Re: abacus]
Vadim Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Originally Posted By Anthony Johnson
I have never heard of "Print" magazine at all, let alone featuring keybaords.
The last "Keyboard Cavalcade" I saw in a newsagents must have been over 20 years ago. and I regularly bought all the kb mags available in the old days. I even have some still.
I agree that there is the Yamaha Club which I had forgotten about and there are Yamaha websites (some of which, don't like you to mention other makes of keyboard).
I have seen a couple of good sites on You Tube and styles for sale which are pretty good but they are conducted in German which is no good to me.

(Print) means they are print publications; it is not the name of a magazine. (And yes. Keyboard Cavalcade magazine is still going strong http://www.cavalcadeproductions.co.uk/index.htm )
As to German then Google Translate is your friend.

Bill

Thank you so much Abacus.
I’m so glad you answered this question and helping us find those interviews. You’re our only hope so far to find those interviews and articles.
If you have direct links to those articles please share with us.
Or the names of those people, that way we can search by their names and find those articles.
I will be extremely happy if I find any article, interview or name of those great people that programmed the styles we all love.
Thank you so much again.

#505009 - 02/24/22 06:54 AM Re: People that created styles for Arranger Keyboards. [Re: Vadim]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Go to demos of the various keyboards from the manufacturers and dealers and make a note of the demonstrators name, (As in most cases these are also the style creators) then do a search for them, obviously if it is in a print magazine then you will need to contact the magazine direct to purchase the relevant copy.
For Korg & Yamaha Owners also have a look at this site https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TK2z84RIVvIwr6OGd3OUA (There were plenty of other sites as well that came up in the same search) which I found in seconds using google to search. (The videos in the link are available in English as well as his native language)
Unless you are using a so called security browser/search engine (If so just use Chrome, Firefox or Edge and Google or Bing as your search engine) I cannot see why you are having problems finding the results you require unless your country is blocking sites it deems unsuitable for you, in which case you will need to use a VPN.

Bill

#505112 - 03/07/22 07:10 PM Re: People that created styles for Arranger Keyboards. [Re: Vadim]
Vadim Offline

still… no one can provide actual names.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online