SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#505045 - 03/01/22 12:57 PM Re: Where's Diki ? [Re: travlin'easy]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Gary
You Diki and others are the people we rely on for help. Everyone has a question now and then. and beginners, home players, or working pros all contribute to the forum in different ways.
I can comensurate with you health problems on a very small scale. I'm still recovering from ankle reconstructionfor months and have been very limited but coming along. I hope your issues can be somewhat resolved and you can enjoy playing at home and helping others on the forum
Lets just all enjoy MUSIC !

#505047 - 03/01/22 04:51 PM Re: Where's Diki ? [Re: travlin'easy]
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
On more than one or two occasions, Mr. Diamond, you reached out and helped me here on the site or via the several enjoyable conversations we've had over the last 16+ years.

Arrangers were a whole new world back in the mid-2000's for me and guys like yourself, Cass P, Donny P, Don Mason, Tom C. from Michigan, Russ and others I can't remember each helped me understand a certain thing. I'm not sure where I would've wound up without the help that everybody extended to me.

I was 45 when I bought my first arranger and now at 61, I've had at least 6...Time does fly.

Gary - Thank you for all the help you sent my way and I wish you and your better half all good things.

smile

Edited by Bill in Dayton (03/01/22 04:51 PM)

#505052 - 03/02/22 12:04 PM Re: Where's Diki ? [Re: rphillipchuk]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Bill, I truly appreciate those kind words and I am so glad I was able to help you along with your very successful career.

All the best, old friend,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online