SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#50500 - 08/02/03 08:25 PM Re: Creating Registrations--Panel Memory
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
(Normal) Panel Memory--Registration.

Three demos have been sent to Bebop. These demos will give examples of how I am using the panel memories. These demos will show you some of what is possible.

This is another way to use our keyboards. It is not intended to replace what you are using now, possibly to add to.

I like this set up. I have used it since I bought the KN5000. Whenever I buy a new keyboard or I get a new idea, I upgrade the panel memories. It's a work in progress, about seven years in progress. It keeps getting better and better, TO MY EARS. I still feel it is not complete, I do not think it will ever be, it must change as I get new ideas.

Set the Panel Memory to Normal, not Extended.

1- I decide what tempo, and style I want to play the song in.
2- Then I select the matching bank A,B,or C.

Each bank has the same type of sounds in the relative panel memories.

Example:
1- Panel memory #1 --
RT1 Piano, RT2 something that blends to Piano. All three banks A,B, and C, will be the same except for the volume balance and type of Piano.
2- Panel memory #2
RT1 Trumper RT2 Sax. Again, all #2 panel memories in each bank will have some type of Trumpet and Sax.
This makes memorizing the three banks easier.

The Drums and Bass are subject to what an individual hears. Sooooo, if you want more drive, press the Sound Arranger button. It may be neccessary to do some adjusting to create what you wish to hear.

John C.

[This message has been edited by bruno123 (edited 08-02-2003).]

#50501 - 08/17/03 10:11 AM Re: Creating Registrations--Panel Memory
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
Me too. I have the KN6500 and would hate to miss out on this learning experience.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online