SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#504631 - 12/22/21 07:24 PM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Thanks Ekurburski, that's the nicest response I've ever gotten from the loyal opposition smile. And to be honest, I can't blame you for reacting to the "stupid" comment. Everyone has a right to express his or her opinion without undue ridicule. It just shows how far we can go when our deeply felt beliefs/opinions are challenged. We tend not to re-read our posts before hitting the 'submit' button. About those 'keyboards', I won't name names but a couple of our members already have prototypes smile smile. Have a nice Xmas dinner with your family and take whatever safety precautions you deem appropriate.

Gary, your last post speaks volumes, so I won't even comment on it. Even so, I (sincerely) hope the state of your health allows you to enjoy the holiday season. This is my second without by beloved wife who sadly died from Covid-19 in 2020.

chas

#504632 - 12/22/21 10:12 PM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
There’s a difference between people who THINK they know everything, and people that know they don’t know everything.

People who think they know everything never change their minds.

#504636 - 12/23/21 02:14 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
As I said previously if you want to know the truth never rely on one source (Expert or media) but collate a number of them and the commonality between them will be the most likely truth, also follow the data as while there can be various interpretations of the data, the data itself doesn’t lie. (How we ended up NOT questioning everything we read or hear and just relying on one source is just mind boggling).
Working and training in a particular industry does not make you an expert in all of it, so while it can be an extra source of info it should NOT be treated as correct unless specific to the job in hand. (Anyone who says they know everything should also be avoided)
Australia seems to have changed its track on how to go about it (Plus like most first world country’s they have a first class universal healthcare system) which will be interesting to watch.

Bill

#504638 - 12/23/21 08:05 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA

Edited by Stephenm52 (12/23/21 08:07 AM)

#504640 - 12/23/21 08:23 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: Stephenm52]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52

Wow, this maniac appeared with German conspiration theorists, thinking Bill Gates was implanting chips through the vaccination. What a junk...

#504641 - 12/23/21 08:30 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Stephenm52 Offline

It's coming..........there are those so blind. At my age, I probably won't live to see it.

From the book...... a synopsis:

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists—whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American—Democrat or Republican—who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children’s health.

The Real Anthony Fauci reveals how “America’s Doctor” launched his career during the early AIDS crisis by partnering with pharmaceutical companies to sabotage safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS. Fauci orchestrated fraudulent studies, and then pressured US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators into approving a deadly chemotherapy treatment he had good reason to know was worthless against AIDS. Fauci repeatedly violated federal laws to allow his Pharma partners to use impoverished and dark-skinned children as lab rats in deadly experiments with toxic AIDS and cancer chemotherapies.

In early 2000, Fauci shook hands with Bill Gates in the library of Gates’ $147 million Seattle mansion, cementing a partnership that would aim to control an increasingly profitable $60 billion global vaccine enterprise with unlimited growth potential. Through funding leverage and carefully cultivated personal relationships with heads of state and leading media and social media institutions, the Pharma-Fauci-Gates alliance exercises dominion over global health policy.

The Real Anthony Fauci details how Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts use their control of media outlets, scientific journals, key government and quasi-governmental agencies, global intelligence agencies, and influential scientists and physicians to flood the public with fearful propaganda about COVID-19 virulence and pathogenesis, and to muzzle debate and ruthlessly censor dissent.

Edited by Stephenm52 (12/23/21 08:37 AM)

#504643 - 12/23/21 08:45 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Kerry Offline

Thanks Chas, I needed a giggle this morning! I was about to move this thread to the bar. I am still on the fence about moving it! You do all know Nigel caught covid back in February last year at his work, temperature of 104 for 11 days, lost 30lbs in 3 weeks, he was off work for 34 days. But as you all know Nigel had several medical issues, Factor V Leiden {blood clots in lungs and legs}, COPD, and his brain had expoded 20 years ago! February 2020 was pre testing, pre vaccines, pre any protocols, but poor Nigel was a long hauler, covid stole the joy out of his life, 5 days before his retirement! If something happened to me, also old, there would be no one to look after our 17 year old deaf and blind cocker spaniel Wally. I'm overly cautious, also still doing temperature checks and only allowing visitors outside my home unfortunately 8 of my friends have died, 42-95, caught from children and grandchildren and now I cannot celebrate my mother's 90th Birthday. Chas you have my utmost sympathy on losing your wife, this roller coaster of emotions sucks!

#504644 - 12/23/21 08:57 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Still waiting for the predicted disaster from smallpox and polio vaccines to arrive… (Look it up… the same idiocy was touted by the Chicken Little’s when we eradicated those diseases!)

You have to admire the hutzpah of someone who flaunts their meager accomplishments as a reason why their opinion should be valued, while simultaneously ignoring the vastly greater accomplishments of someone they disagree with.

For the record, I never claimed to know the answer. But I’m willing to follow the advice of someone who knows more than anyone else I know (including EVERYONE on this forum!). And certainly not Carlson Tucker!

#504646 - 12/23/21 09:10 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: Diki]
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
Originally Posted By Diki
Still waiting for the predicted disaster from smallpox and polio vaccines to arrive… (Look it up… the same idiocy was touted by the Chicken Little’s when we eradicated those diseases!)

You have to admire the hutzpah of someone who flaunts their meager accomplishments as a reason why their opinion should be valued, while simultaneously ignoring the vastly greater accomplishments of someone they disagree with.

For the record, I never claimed to know the answer. But I’m willing to follow the advice of someone who knows more than anyone else I know (including EVERYONE on this forum!). And certainly not Carlson Tucker!

+10000000

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#504647 - 12/23/21 09:29 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: Diki]
Stephenm52 Offline

Originally Posted By Diki

I don't know the answers nor do I claim to however I can read between the lines. We are many years later than when smallpox and polio were prevalent. We know this virus was created in a lab. It's a different time where I believe is more corruption and greed than in the past this is playing into it. Hopefully, you don't believe Jeffery Epstein committed suicide.

This is the last I'll post here on this topic since I know it's like spitting into the wind. We'll agree to disagree.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online