SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#504599 - 12/22/21 02:06 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: abacus]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Does it take a phD to understand why dentists and surgeons wear masks? How would anti-vaxxers feel when surgical tools aren't sterilized?

Anti-vaxxers are stealing the freedom of others. Selfish pricks!

Good riddance! https://newsone.com/playlist/famous-anti-vaxxers-who-have-died-from-covid-19/item/4

I'm happy to live in a country where selfish behavior is frowned upon. The common good, not the individual, is the way to go. As a result, our lives have been back to normal for over a year. We only have to wear masks in hospitals, banks, pharmacies and certain shops. Never heard a complaint because people follow rules. Countries that politicized Covid-19 are paying the price. What you get when you mix politics with science...is just politics.

#504608 - 12/22/21 04:35 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: ekurburski]
montunoman Online   content

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By ekurburski

And finally, I think this entire discussion belongs in the bar!

I think you’re right on that matter!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#504609 - 12/22/21 04:47 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway

... all of you who ignore the danger of the vaccines are the stupid ones.

Well, thinking of all the people that has got seriously ill, those who died and those who might be the next victims of the world wide Covid virus.....
I will twist your statement and say 'all of you who ignore the danger by NOT take the vaccines are the stupid ones'.
Reading news from USA, it even looks like USA's former President Mr. T admit at his «History Tour» that he has taken
the booster shot and encourage people to take the vaccine.
That should make those who are afraid of the vaccination to turn, don't you think?
As we know he preached highly about there was no Covid 19, do you think he would take any vaccine if it's dangerous?

It looks like the virus changes rapidly, but we can see that those who has taken vaccine get much lighter and far less symptoms than non vaccinated.
Non vaccinated are those who get the most serious illnesses and that fills up the hospitals beds and reduces capasity to make other urgent treatments.

And finally, I think this entire discussion belongs in the bar!

I agree fully, this sort of discussions should be placed in The Bar.
We've seen what effect discussions about politics and politicians have at the SZ ......
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#504611 - 12/22/21 05:42 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: Taike]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Taike
Does it take a phD to understand why dentists and surgeons wear masks? How would anti-vaxxers feel when surgical tools aren't sterilized?

Anti-vaxxers are stealing the freedom of others. Selfish pricks!

Good riddance! https://newsone.com/playlist/famous-anti-vaxxers-who-have-died-from-covid-19/item/4

I'm happy to live in a country where selfish behavior is frowned upon. The common good, not the individual, is the way to go. As a result, our lives have been back to normal for over a year. We only have to wear masks in hospitals, banks, pharmacies and certain shops. Never heard a complaint because people follow rules. Countries that politicized Covid-19 are paying the price. What you get when you mix politics with science...is just politics.

Where did covid 19 come from as they are the ones that should be held responsible by the rest of the world?

Bill

#504612 - 12/22/21 05:45 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: abacus]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Most likely not where you think it came from.

#504615 - 12/22/21 08:26 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
In my original post, I just (out of curiosity) asked if people were planning to visit relatives virtually or in-person over the holidays. I didn't think that was controversial enough to be BAR-worthy. From there it migrated to "Fauci is a phony, the vaccines are poison, and the Government is lying to us". Oh, and let's not forget how our private information is being stolen by the microchips put in the vaccines by Bill Gates and transmitted directly into Hillary Clinton's private server. This was all discovered from a document retrieved from the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2020. Thank goodness we've got these heroic patriots out there to protect us.

And on the Arranger keyboard front....apparently there is a keyboard being developed by a Soros-backed company that will only play jazz chords. To compete with this, another keyboard is being developed by a Southern company (Redstates, Inc.) which will only play two chords (designed to cover nearly all of the Country genre'). One-finger chords not required as this board will respond to Alexa commands. This will free up the finger to 'flip the bird' at any jazz lovers in the audience. Too much? Oh well, a ridiculous end (hopefully) to an inocent inquiry that turned ridiculous.

chas

#504616 - 12/22/21 09:41 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By cgiles
In my original post, I just (out of curiosity) asked if people were planning to visit relatives virtually or in-person over the holidays.

We will visit family and have visitors, but follow the Government's advice regarding to amount of people at once and so on.
Also when to wear mask and what distance to keep both in and outdoor.
Merry X-mas! 🎄🎶🍷
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#504621 - 12/22/21 10:56 AM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Thanks GJ, and a Merry X-mas to you. Hope everyone emerges from these holiday gatherings in good health.

chas

#504628 - 12/22/21 03:25 PM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Chas, love your sense of humor. I want both of those kb's in a 2 kb setup. And yes, we are having family dinner on Christmas day. And I agree I may have went a little overboard with my earlier posts but I was simply reacting to being called stupid for my position. I will check the bar to see if the discussion has moved on.

#504629 - 12/22/21 06:18 PM Re: OT: Covid [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, and DIKI, I was trained at the University of Maryland Hospital, NIH Bethesda, MD, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Medicine. Where did you get your medical training. Yeah - I thought so. As for the so called professionals, namely Fauci, he changes his mind every 30 minutes about this disease. And, his claim to fame was to be put in charge of AIDS. Hmmm! If I recall correctly, AIDS is still with us, and he had nothing to do with the medications that keep it at bay.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online