SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#504035 - 10/10/21 11:13 AM Goto Registrations
MusicalMemories Offline

Loc: Arbroath,Angus,Scotland
Following on from the topic on playlists, do you have a library of 'Goto Registration' which are sounds only (combinations of sounds) that you use with multiple songs ?

#504038 - 10/10/21 03:19 PM Re: Goto Registrations [Re: MusicalMemories]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I used to do that, but switched to keeping those sounds handy in my user area. This allowed me to see them all on one screen and quickly select from the list with a single button push and not having to remember which registration they were stored in. I only have 13 voices that I tuned and tweaked, but on average, I usually only select a couple at most during a song. The user area displays 10 voices on a single page, which makes selection quick and easy.

Gary cool (The old guy)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#504039 - 10/11/21 03:21 AM Re: Goto Registrations [Re: MusicalMemories]
MusicalMemories Offline

Loc: Arbroath,Angus,Scotland
That’s the thing with registration banks if they are just sound combinations if you have collected or create a lot naming them and the banks is really important if your looking for a particular sound combination youve created it’s like a needle in a haystack. In try to name the individual registration button to give a clue to what the combinations are. Ie Pad/Pno+Pad+Str

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online