SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#504172 - 10/29/21 04:42 PM Re: Update on Don Mason... [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
I’ve just logged in for the first time in quite a while. So sad to read about Don. Condolences to Susan and family.
Hard to know what to say, only that you will be missed, loved listening to your songs , enjoyed the online chit chat. Always a thorough gentleman.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#504365 - 11/24/21 02:51 PM Re: Update on Don Mason... [Re: Dnj]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
The news about Don Mason was a big surprise and a lot of pain for me.
I admire Don a lot. I have saved his songs and videos as soon as Don publish them and are my favorites. At times when I experimented frustrations with playing my arranger, I wished that in my younger years a had a teacher or even better, a grand father like him. I request help a couple of times from Don and he was quick to response with wise advise.
Is a big lost for all us.
I have colon cancer back in 1988 at 37. It required surgery to remove the tumor and around 6 inches of my intestine plus one year of chemotherapy. At six months into chemotherapy I suffer an intestinal obstruction and a month in ICU at the hospital. This intestinal obstruction was caused by scar tissue in the same place that I have the surgery to remove the tumor.

PLEASE, PLEASE: If you are over 40 years old, schedule a COLONOSCOPY at least once a year. Finding cancer tumors at early stage is crucial to survive !!!

My heart goes out to his family.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online