SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50315 - 10/05/05 11:27 AM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Yes KN7, we do change the paintings in our house on a regular basis but they won't let me in the museum
Best to you,
Bebop

#50316 - 10/05/05 12:01 PM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Yes KN7, we do change the paintings in our house on a regular basis but they won't let me in the museum
Best to you,
Bebop

Bebop: that's a good one!

Scott

#50317 - 10/07/05 12:03 AM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Best to you,
Bebop

Bebop, that is good. I am getting the feeling that you are defending your purchase--no need to. You above all know that anything new will have 50 posts for it and 50 against. It is what makes the froum interesting.

As for you, you have given so much, you have been a blessing to many -- so keep enjoying music and buy whatever makes you happy.You have my approval, what else do you need ha ha ha.

Let's all get back on the positive, negatives have a way of striping you of another great day --- and ---- at my age, and other here, we don't want that.

I for one am giving my friend Bebop a big thank you for what he has done. I hope he will give us a full report on his new keyboard.

John C.

#50318 - 10/07/05 03:46 AM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Shame on those who have or are thinking of changing to another make.
Cheers, Derek Munson

Derek, why should I, or anyone be shamed!!??
I had a 7000 for a week and heard the Tyros, and changed,(I previously had two other Tech. boards), and never regretted it. There are features on the 7000 I miss, but overall, in my opinion, the Ty. was much better, the Ty.2 is streets better. I am thinking or changing my 2 year old car, if I decide on another make, should I be shamed. Clarification please. Walter.

#50319 - 10/07/05 05:13 AM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I would like to say that my KN7000 is the best keyboard I have ever owned.

Now having said that I must add, "not for every type of venue". If I were younger and played what is being asked for today my KN7000 would never leave my home.I would be using another brand of keyboard.

Although I prefer to play my KN I honestly can't say it's the best keyboard in the world. How narrow that would be.

I have felt sad about the end of Technics production of keyboards, and this is proberly what all this talk is truly about, it is no longer in our hands. I did sell my Studbeaker
(spelling?) and my Hudson autos, but I loved them to.

I am going to start another post -- on the positive side -- what shall we do for our Technics forum alive.

My moto is, "I love all you guys and girls no matter what is being said".
John C.

#50320 - 10/08/05 05:11 PM Re: THE TYROS 2 - MY OPINION
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I don't expect an arranger keyboard to be all things: powerful performance board as well as all incompassing production house music studio. I prefer dedicating an external software sequencer like Sonar or Cubase for big projects as they offer both MORE power and easier to navigate & view full PC screen interface.

That said, we all have to come to our conclusions. I certainly have come to mine.

Thanks to my Technics forum friends for letting me share my thoughts on this.

Happy keyboarding to all,

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 10-04-2005).]
I got slammed one day when I was going to buy my PSR3000,which I have now,onboard speakers,the person said why would you want to pay for a keyboard with on Board speakers?#1,don't have to lug extra cords and speakers around,but I do own 4 External speakers any way,so been there done that!#2 tried to sell my Solton MS50 know one would not touch it,NO ONBOARD SPEAKERS I was told.My KN6000 does back a lot in it,a few more things than the 3000,but 3000 is lighter,and for the price I paid,and that it sells for,there is a lot in that one,It kicks butt too!Like we all have said,Each Board has it's +'s & -'s.Let's enjoy what we have,and have fun,and thank God for these Forum sites.Learned a lot.
Ron

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online