SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#50292 - 02/20/07 09:26 AM Editing a bad note within the sequencer
runner50 Offline

Loc: Geneva
I have a kn6. I used easy record to do an original song. Had no mistakes when I recorded song except for 1 slightly mishit of one key. It was in my Right 1 part. Is there anyway to edit this wrong note or is there a way I can delete it? Am looking for either alternative...IF it is possible?
I would think if there was a way to show the actual music, that I could edit it that way? Does the kn6 have that feature?
Mike Feligno

#50293 - 02/20/07 10:50 AM Re: Editing a bad note within the sequencer
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
There certainly is a way to correct wrong notes. Load the sequenced song and locate the measure where the error occurs, then>(go to)program menus>sequencer>record & edit>note edit. On the lower left corner press RT1 and run the measure out to the error measure,highlight the wrong note and use the note button to raise or lower the note to the proper position. Exit once and press RT2 if you used two voices, then do the same thing again. Exit out of the sequencer, press play and check that the error was corrected properly, then save your song to disk. You can also play a few measures after you change the notes while you're still in the sequencer, if you want. The more you use the editor, the easier it gets, and there is a bunch of other things you can do to make a bad song good. Happy recording!
SmileyCentral.com

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online