SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#502626 - 04/14/21 05:35 AM Re: JUST A ROLAND E a7 [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Gunner, and what we were doing had nothing to so with the keyboard -- just how we were using it. Amen!
John C.

#502632 - 04/15/21 09:34 AM Re: JUST A ROLAND E a7 [Re: bruno123]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Don’t get me wrong... I have made the same mistake myself, even when I kept my old familiar!

As a working pro, yes, there’s that rush to show off the new toy on the gig, and it sometimes left me moaning about well rehearsed habits no longer being valid. I struggled for quite a while with the loss of the touch screen going from the G70 to the BK9.

But eventually, I realized that less tactile alternatives often worked out better. Nowadays, I set up at home far more carefully, with the upside being on the gig I now do next to nothing except play and sing, and my show and my enjoyment is the better for it. Without being willing to abandon my regular workflow, I may never have enjoyed all the considerable advancements the BK-9 offered.

Sometimes, to fly, you have to let go... 😎🎹

#502649 - 04/18/21 06:14 AM Re: JUST A ROLAND E a7 [Re: TedS]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I may want to sell my Roland Ea7. I feel it is a very complete keyboard, and if I were younger (had a lot of years left) the Ea7 would be the keyboard of my choice. The gentleman who sold it to me included a large amount of styles, and more.

If you are interested, PM me.
John C.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online