SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#502388 - 03/04/21 01:16 AM Uploading Video to YouTube, etc
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I have set up my studio with a simple arrangement of a Zoom Q2n camcorder, wireless lav mic, and TV monitor placed in front of and just below my Zoom, which is on a tripod. I am using the video out of my Pa4X with a mirror setting to the monitor. This works great for midi lyrics, CDG, etc. After recording, I switch the monitor to HDMI from the camera for playback.

This is where I question whether video editing software would be of help. Years ago I used to run live performances, manually uploaded to my YouTube channel, but they were impromptu and unedited. I would like to present a more polished video with an easier way to upload.

I don't have to be a Capt Russ, just decent, without spending big bucks on software I don't need.

#502391 - 03/04/21 04:48 AM Re: Uploading Video to YouTube, etc [Re: Bernie9]
Crossover Offline

I always use "Active Presenter", a free version of it. You can easily cut parts, zoom in, add titles and descriptions, add audio tracks etc. It's designed for video tutorials, but I've used it for my Youtube music videos for many years.

#502392 - 03/04/21 05:32 AM Re: Uploading Video to YouTube, etc [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thank you Rachel, I will check it out.

Bernie

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online