SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#501867 - 12/27/20 03:19 PM Christmas Ballad - Roland Juno DS 76
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas to You!

Here's my composition which I called "Christmas Ballad". I thought at first to play some improvisation but my old composition came to mind and this it how it got its name and purpose!

We know that Christmas has rather a spiritual meaning, it's not all about food and presents; regardless of beliefs one shares, I guess, everyone wants to feel some magic these days, has some special feeling about his home, friends and family.

Nothing stays still in this would, which makes us both sad and happy, and mostly we are looking forward to some moments when we share our happiness with someone.

There's always someone who thinks of you and someone you are thinking about, and everything matters.

Well, the sound I used is called "D50Fantasia2", sure, you are familiar with this kind of sounds. Here it consists of 4 layers (which is why I should call it "Patch", not "Sound"), perhaps this is why it sounds rather rich without additional backing.

I wish you to have fun with your keyboards and all other good things should be with you as well :-)

#501869 - 12/27/20 05:46 PM Re: Christmas Ballad - Roland Juno DS 76 [Re: Kabinopus]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I listened to your music, I do not play that style, mine is different. But I do appreciate what you are doing. You play your music, while meditating on the precious parts of life. Your music is you. Nice.

Thank you for sharing your music and your thoughts, John C.

#501884 - 12/30/20 01:43 PM Re: Christmas Ballad - Roland Juno DS 76 [Re: Kabinopus]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thank you for sharing that, and happy holidays!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#501885 - 12/30/20 02:25 PM Re: Christmas Ballad - Roland Juno DS 76 [Re: montunoman]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Not my style, but GREAT!

Thanks so much.

R.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online