SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#501788 - 12/14/20 05:42 PM My heart is broken
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
This is Kerry, {if I can ever work out how to register myself we will be half way there} Nigel’s wife. Nigel was the most sensitive, gentle, generous, brilliantly clever man, this past couple of years had presented some issues, the pandemic didn’t help and Namm 2021 cancelling was devastating for Nigel. 20 years ago he had a brain aneurysm and was not expected to live, let alone recover, but if you have ever dealt with brilliance and a brain injury its particularly difficult but somehow we managed another miracle 21 years! Unfortunately he believed he was losing his mind and he took his own life. Apart from his cocker spaniels Wally and Ollie, Synthzone was his baby, he saw a need for a resource, close to 28 years ago, for all electronic keyboards and set about building it. We have met so many wonderful people through the site and we know from the feedback that it’s still an invaluable resource the ease of finding what you are looking for is so user friendly and everything is archived. While it’s quite the learning curve for this computer illiterate I will endeavor to keep Synthzone going as Nigel’s legacy!

#501826 - 12/19/20 04:00 AM Re: My heart is broken [Re: Nigel]
Crossover Offline

Again, my sincere condolences. I am happy to see that you manage to be grateful for the many years you had with Nigel after his aneurism, and I think everyone is grateful and happy for your dedication to keep the forum alive in memory of Nigel. All the best.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online