SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#501674 - 12/04/20 08:18 PM Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Just passing on some news guys and girls.........

Up to 50% OFF of all KORG music production applications and software!
From 12/01/2020 to the 12/28/2020

This sounds pretty cool for those who love their Korg products

Targeted Products
- KORG Gadget 2 series
- KORG Collection 2 for Mac/Win
- All KORG’s iOS / Android music apps

https://www.korg.com/us/news/2020/1119/

Allan

#501676 - 12/04/20 10:14 PM Re: Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware [Re: tassiespirit]
ZootAllures Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
Nice ! I had both an M1 and a Polysix way back when. I now have the software versions, and they are fairly close. I also have the Wavestation and MS20 VSTs, but never had the actual boards. Thanks for this.. I was not aware that they did a Triton Vst, and I'm clueless about the "Gadget" apps. I'd love to see a software M3. It was my favorite Korg Workstation. I'd guess that could be a complex piece of software to build if they were to do it and get the Karma functions right.

#501678 - 12/05/20 01:41 AM Re: Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware [Re: ZootAllures]
Jez Offline

Loc: India
Thanks Alan !!

Yes would love to see the M3 or the Oasys in software form. May be will have to wait another decade for it wink

I went ahead and bought the Triton last week.. It`s fully loaded and has many preset voices and combi`s.. Realized that I need a powerful PC setup to play it without the sound crackling/cutting. Trying it with my M-Audio 192 soundcard and ASIO drivers and 12 GB RAM on a Win 10 Home PC. I adjusted sample size too, that does improve the situation yet there are some combi`s and voices that does want more resources ? and the sound begins to crackle. Sounds are good quality and contains all the bells and whistles for music production !!

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/auronmusic/tones--clips
Above was created many years back using the KLCDE - Wavestation and M1 plugins

Auron Music

#501679 - 12/05/20 04:40 AM Re: Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware [Re: Jez]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Jez
Thanks Alan !!

Yes would love to see the M3 or the Oasys in software form. May be will have to wait another decade for it wink

I went ahead and bought the Triton last week.. It`s fully loaded and has many preset voices and combi`s.. Realized that I need a powerful PC setup to play it without the sound crackling/cutting. Trying it with my M-Audio 192 soundcard and ASIO drivers and 12 GB RAM on a Win 10 Home PC. I adjusted sample size too, that does improve the situation yet there are some combi`s and voices that does want more resources ? and the sound begins to crackle. Sounds are good quality and contains all the bells and whistles for music production !!

That would be a dream. I loved the M3 brass & woodwinds expansions.

#501682 - 12/05/20 07:56 PM Re: Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware [Re: Jez]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Jez
Thanks Alan !!

Dance of the Cobra , Egyptian Trail and Experimental Funk Pop, sounded great Jez.
When I saw the promotion, I just thought it too good not to let it go unnoticed. There are a few things there I am toying over myself.

Allan

#501686 - 12/06/20 04:20 AM Re: Up to 50% OFF of all KORG applications and s/ware [Re: tassiespirit]
Jez Offline

Loc: India
Thanks Alan !

Yes too good to let go. smile Good luck with your purchase !

Auron Music

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online