SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#50149 - 12/03/04 07:08 AM Reloading Sequencer files question
MeBob Offline

Loc: Clermont,Florida,USA
I have 10 songs that my wife recorded/saved and wish to reload all ten, back into the sequencer in positions 1-10, so they are there at the same time. I've been unable to do it. Each one loads to position 1 and clears 2-9. I've tried loading and then copying 1 to 10, then loading the next one into 1 but 2-10 are also cleared.
Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do? And if so, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
MeBob in Sunny Florida

#50150 - 12/03/04 08:14 AM Re: Reloading Sequencer files question
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Assuming each one is a seperate sequence/recording numbered 1 to 10 then following pressing the 'load disk button' do not press load but press the bottom right hand button on the screen called something like 'song medley' and all 10 songs will appear - select 'all' and then play/go and they will then play one after the other...
Roger M

#50151 - 12/03/04 08:30 AM Re: Reloading Sequencer files question
MeBob Offline

Roger,
Thanks for your SPEEDY reply.
But is there a way to actually 'load' the songs into the sequencer positions 1-10 so that they reside there at the same time? Medley Play just loads and then plays one at a time. I want to have them loaded so that they will be there in the sequencer as if they were recorded one after the other during the same session.

Bob

#50152 - 12/03/04 01:16 PM Re: Reloading Sequencer files question
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
There is an article at http://home.no/gunnar-jonny/bobs/tensong.htm that covers the procedure you want, but it is for the KN5000. The steps are almost the same for the KN7000. Just the menus and minor differnces occur that you should be able to figure out. Don't know if Alec Pagida covered this in his book for the KN7000.

#50153 - 12/03/04 10:59 PM Re: Reloading Sequencer files question
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:
There is an article at http://home.no/gunnar-jonny/bobs/tensong.htm that covers the procedure you want, but it is for the KN5000. The steps are almost the same for the KN7000. Just the menus and minor differnces occur that you should be able to figure out. Don't know if Alec Pagida covered this in his book for the KN7000.

All you have to do is a page 3 save and then a page 3 load and all the details are in my copy of the book.
You should treat yourself to a copy of both for Xmas they have been invaluable to me, I have lost count how many times I have quoted out of them.

#50154 - 12/05/04 05:55 AM Re: Reloading Sequencer files question
MeBob Offline

Thanks for the info, "All".
I've read John Shute's article and now understand enough to do what I was trying to do.

Bob in Sunny florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online