Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#501468 - 11/14/20 03:14 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: Nigel]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Nigel
Originally Posted By tassiespirit
In February 1988, after complaining about headaches for several weeks, Biden underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm. Three months later, he had surgery for a second brain aneurysm.

So what? I have had a ruptured brain aneurysm and I am still fully functioning. And it doesn't sound like his even ruptured.

Nigel, Aussies are tough nuts for sure ( maybe it's the thick skull) lol. But looks like he is still suffering with his memory.

Anyway, I have two Cavernomas 1 x 10mm and 2 x 2mm that sometimes bleed. I have suffered from Migraine Disorder for 19 years and when they bleed it causes issues. They can remove them but I will end up with more Migraine issues and epileptic fits because of where they are. Anything to do with the brain causes hugh issues re: moods and memory and attitude, unless you have a great surgeon.

I just put it in as it may have been something that he has been carrying since his ops. Maybe it hasn't affected him at all and his memory is something else.

Allan taz

Edited by tassiespirit (11/14/20 03:15 AM)

#501471 - 11/14/20 07:28 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: Crossover]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Crossover
Trump‘s election fraud show was staged in 2016, too.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...r-fraud/617069/

Crossover, sorry but every one knows that the New York Times are pro Democrates as are NBC and other News outlets.

The Democrates (around 48%) have been saying that there has been fraud in the way the voting has been done in the pass but now they say it is all ok.

Here is too things that "does not prove anything" but are focusing on what legally Trump is doing; and how it is shacking up............ at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDCsAjtDfX4

So who is in whos' pocket? Makes you think ........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl3H-rSaFlU

Things happen back with Al Gore, also with Kennedy etc etc contesting the vote has happened many times, and it is the US system that allows it. With Kennedy, it appeared that even the one in the local cemetery all voted ( not sure which one) for Kennedy agaist Nixon. So, it is not a fool prove system of voting and/ or a straight forward one.

We will just have to wait and see what happens, so pull up your chairs and get your drinks and pop corn; please someone write a good song about alll this......please!!! It will go down in history and will lighten up this dull and horrible year, if the song gets to No.1 on the charts. rocker

#501472 - 11/14/20 08:00 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I can't be bothered with conspiracy theories that only dickheads would believe.

#501473 - 11/15/20 02:58 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By tassiespirit

Crossover, sorry but every one knows that the New York Times are pro Democrates as are NBC and other News outlets.

The Democrates (around 48%) have been saying that there has been fraud in the way the voting has been done in the pass but now they say it is all ok.

Allan what sort of BS are you listening to? This is Trump crap you are spouting out. Now he says even Fox are against him.

The reason they are all saying the Democrats won ..... is because they WON. Do you get it now? It is not Pro Democrat it is Pro Reality.

#501474 - 11/15/20 03:33 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Crossover Offline

Youtube is a disaster in terms of information bubbles and breeding of misinformation. Everyone can present his conspiracy theories, I don‘t know what this is still going to be leading to.
Total bullshit is presented in German videos about masks, Bill Gates and vaccines, people get more and more fanatic about their constructed theories.
Experts who studied and have a doctorate in medicine and epidemiology are laughed at by laymen who think to know it better, theories are believed irrespective of their likelihood etc etc.

Edited by Crossover (11/15/20 03:56 AM)

#501481 - 11/15/20 12:51 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: Crossover]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
When you take away the politics, what you have left is a horrible little man who is an embarrassment to himself and everybody he has ever done business with.

I've been following his business exploits for over 30 years. He's a national disaster.

R.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online