SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#501410 - 11/10/20 12:33 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: montunoman]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Paul, that is an admirable show of the compassion that makes life worth living. It is particularly significant to me, because I'm sure you have personally been in situations where equality and compassion were in short supply.

I'm going to be behind Biden and Harris. I am in the income group that will pay lots of additional taxes. That is my fair share, and I am in this position because of the opportunities available to U.S. Citizens.

Let's be KIND to each other, everyone.

In appreciation,

Russ

#501421 - 11/11/20 04:54 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Crossover Offline

Let‘s hope there will not be „a smooth transition to the second Trump term“, as Pompeo stated yesterday, unbelievably. I think it‘s unique in a democratic country that a government slaps the majority of voters in the face like that. And Fox News seems to have adopted the fraud claim completely again, after first showing signs of distancing itself from the regime. Let‘s hope the US will show its democratic fundament is stronger than those who mock it.

#501422 - 11/11/20 05:21 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Not unusual at all, the EU has been trying to slap the UK voters in the face for the last 4 years. (Although no doubt there will some excuse to support the EU masters)

Bill

#501423 - 11/11/20 05:33 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: abacus]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Not unusual at all, the EU has been trying to slap the UK voters in the face for the last 4 years. (Although no doubt there will some excuse to support the EU masters)

Bill

Absurd comparison

#501424 - 11/11/20 05:42 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Not the worst excuse I’ve heard.

Bill

#501425 - 11/11/20 05:46 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: abacus]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Not the worst excuse I’ve heard.

Bill

Excuse?
Who has to excuse for what?
Your comparison is so absurd. Has the EU acted as if the UK population didn‘t opt for Brexit? Has it played UK government? Where‘s the parallel between Brexit and the way Trump is acting now?
BTW, it‘s funny you blame the EU for the UK maneuvering itself into multiple dilemmas by wanting to leave the EU while intending to leave the border to EU member Ireland open. It‘s not the EU‘s problem. But again: no relation to the Trump topic.

Edited by Crossover (11/11/20 05:53 AM)

#501430 - 11/11/20 05:21 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: Crossover]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Trump recount: Will it be like the Bush vs. Gore recount, which lasted 37 days?

It took Gore 37 days before he conceeded, so Trump is not doing anything someone else hasn't already done before him.

Unfortunately, it is the way he does things that gets up peoples noses, not that he doesn't have the right to. In this case, to contest the handling of the votes from the people. Even though the popular vote went overwhelmingly to Biden.

Like it or not that is the political system in the US, other countries have their own circus, called voting, like here in OZ.

Allan

#501432 - 11/12/20 02:27 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By tassiespirit
Trump recount: Will it be like the Bush vs. Gore recount, which lasted 37 days?

It took Gore 37 days before he conceeded, so Trump is not doing anything someone else hasn't already done before him.

Unfortunately, it is the way he does things that gets up peoples noses, not that he doesn't have the right to. In this case, to contest the handling of the votes from the people. Even though the popular vote went overwhelmingly to Biden.

Like it or not that is the political system in the US, other countries have their own circus, called voting, like here in OZ.

Allan

You think Gore did the same Trump is doing now?
There was a difference of 537 votes between Bush and Gore in Florida in 2000, AND it was the one decisive swing state.
Now there is a difference of 45,000+ votes in PA alone, and it wouldn’t even be sufficient for Trump if that massive difference changed.
There were OSZE election observers - they found no indications for irregularities!
Trump intends to damage the system.

#501443 - 11/12/20 04:40 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: Crossover]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
" Even though the popular vote went overwhelmingly to Biden."

When there is a question as to the legality of those votes there is a question as to whether Biden did get the overwhelmingly popular vote or is this just one more part of the overall lie?

For four years the liberals screamed 'No to Trump" IS it time for the never Bidens to come out of the woodwork?

#501445 - 11/12/20 05:35 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
Crossover Offline

Trump‘s election fraud show was staged in 2016, too.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...r-fraud/617069/

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online