SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#501375 - 11/07/20 06:49 PM New President Elect
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
You guys in the Us have a Blue one this time.
I found his speech very good and inspiring indeed, and if he can get the congreess to do the same as he said then there is great things ahead.
I am glad to also see that the old curse of the presidents that are elected in the year ending in 0 has been broken, as per George W. Bush in 2000. About 7 presidents I think lost their lives who were elected in years ending in 0.

Allan

Edited by tassiespirit (11/08/20 04:11 PM)

#501377 - 11/08/20 08:03 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Hi everyone. I got no side whatsoever here or pretty much anywhere anymore. Everything's got so much out of the hand that it would be pretty hard for me to look in the mirror if I supported either side. It's basically replacing one racist idiot with the other. Little bit different style the same bs.
I will give some credit to
Tramp. He didn't create more wars around the world. Well, except a civil war here. But, you had that coming for a while now. And that's what it basically was. Choosing a civil war here or let's continue ravaging Middle East or wherever it's going to go this time. And you choose second one. Of course. As long as we can still believe qe are the good guys, the moral compass in this world.
And please don't get me wrong, I wouldn't let Tramp be a president of this BAR forum. And the fact that he even won in the first place shows what kind of people live here , or how bad are politicians in this country. And how crooked are the news outlets, or how stupid and manipulative people actually are for ever tuning to that news channel .
But, scratch all this. I will say it in just one sentence.
Replacing one shit with the other doesn't make it better. It's still shit.
Well, that's two sentences.

Cheers to everyone and I hope everyone is healthy and well it these BS times.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#501378 - 11/08/20 09:07 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: mirza]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Originally Posted By mirza
Hi everyone. I got no side whatsoever here or pretty much anywhere anymore. Everything's got so much out of the hand that it would be pretty hard for me to look in the mirror if I supported either side. It's basically replacing one racist idiot with the other. Little bit different style the same bs.
I will give some credit to
Tramp. He didn't create more wars around the world. Well, except a civil war here. But, you had that coming for a while now. And that's what it basically was. Choosing a civil war here or let's continue ravaging Middle East or wherever it's going to go this time. And you choose second one. Of course. As long as we can still believe qe are the good guys, the moral compass in this world.
And please don't get me wrong, I wouldn't let Tramp be a president of this BAR forum. And the fact that he even won in the first place shows what kind of people live here , or how bad are politicians in this country. And how crooked are the news outlets, or how stupid and manipulative people actually are for ever tuning to that news channel .
But, scratch all this. I will say it in just one sentence.
Replacing one shit with the other doesn't make it better. It's still shit.
Well, that's two sentences.

Cheers to everyone and I hope everyone is healthy and well it these BS times.

With all due respect, and you're entitled to an opinion, but Joe Biden is not a racist. The disparaging words you used, most United States voters may not appreciate this type of rhetoric, especially from someone that is not a part of our Democracy. Most of us want to move on from this type of talk, and hopefully someday, our Country becomes more "settled", and we stop the vitriol that has been present for far too long. And maybe, just maybe, the rest of the World will follow, and the "World Will Be a Better Place For You and Me"

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#501381 - 11/08/20 05:20 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Larry, I hope so too.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#501382 - 11/08/20 05:33 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: mirza]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It's basically replacing one racist idiot with the other

I don't see the President-Elect as being racist. Anything but. To make that sort of exterme statement means you must have info we don't so please enlighten us.

I don't think his chosen VP Kamala Harris who is of Jamaican/Indian heritage is either.

#501385 - 11/08/20 09:22 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: Nigel]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Nigel
It's basically replacing one racist idiot with the other

I don't see the President-Elect as being racist. Anything but. To make that sort of exterme statement means you must have info we don't so please enlighten us.

I don't think his chosen VP Kamala Harris who is of Jamaican/Indian heritage is either.

This side of the water , we have only heard that he is the opposite to out going guy.

Where Trump is anti Iran and pro Israel - Biden is pro Iran and anti Israel, in a political sense that is. No mention of racism, just that Kamala Harris is very left of the middle in her ideas in politics ( green and pro-abortion), and definitely not racist in views.

Allan

#501387 - 11/09/20 12:46 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
He is not in office at the moment, and campaign promises very seldom materialise in office, (This applies to any country) so we won’t know what type of president he is until 2-4 years from now.

Bill

#501388 - 11/09/20 01:09 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: abacus]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By abacus
we won’t know what type of president he is until 2-4 years from now.

Bill

Dunno about that we knew what the last one was about within weeks.

#501393 - 11/09/20 10:13 AM Re: New President Elect [Re: Nigel]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Nigel, we knew about the outgoing one 35-40 years before he decided to run.

That, above all, is what totally exasperated me.

Let's all wish Biden and Harris all the best. And if we are not involved, we have no business criticizing.

Be well, all.

Russ

#501396 - 11/09/20 12:28 PM Re: New President Elect [Re: tassiespirit]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Yes Ruaa, wish them the best, as we should all new presidents.

Here to hoping that we see more civility, no just from the president but the nation as a whole.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online