SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#50099 - 04/18/03 10:31 AM Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Happy Days to all of you!
I am thankful for each and everyone of you that make the SynthZone your source for all the things that matter about your music interests.
We have all become one big happy family in the process and I am thankful for that also.
I am thankful for your friendship and the many emails and songs you send me to share with the Technics email lists.
We share many things here with each other and although there are some disagreements, everyone here is mature enough to not make issues or rock the boats. We just continue to rock the music instead. I am VERY thankful for that.
I am thankful for the many Guru's we have in attendence that help us work through every musical or keyboard problem.
I am thankful to all of you that share your music talents with the rest of us.
I am thankful for Nigel furnishing this dedicated forum for our use. We came here a year and a half back in our needs and he was kind enough to let us take over this forum for our use. It has seen great growth since then, becoming the second largest forum in the SynthZone. I am pleased and thankful for that.
I am thankful that I have a KN6000 but would be a lot more thankful if I had a KN7000. Perhaps that time will come soon.
My very best to every member of the Technics Forum. Wishing you a Happy and Joyous Easter Season.
Keep on keeping on and playing that beautiful music that only the Technics Keyboard owners and players can do so well.
God Bles You ALL in HIS LOVE
Bill the Bebop

#50100 - 04/18/03 10:57 AM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I too am thankful for the Sythzone and everyone here at Technics. Sythzone has become a part of my daily routine. Sometimes I check in here before I check my email.

Best of all is the friends I have made here. Even though I haven't met you personally, I feel like I have know you all for a long time.

Yes we don't always agree musically, poltically, and socially, but I believe here disagreements, are not important, it is the comradare of friendship that makes Technics/Sythzone so popular.

So once again thanks to Beebop, Nigel, and all the members of this group..Thanks for "Being There" Thanks for being a friend.

SeeYa,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#50101 - 04/18/03 05:45 PM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Bill and Larry;

I will be thinking of you two guys Easter morning when I am having my Bobka,Ham and hard boil colored eggs.

Do not forget to play your "Soprano Soloist" CD. It will help you digest your breakfast.
I think.

Have a great Easter.
Alex

#50102 - 04/18/03 08:40 PM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE FORUM:

Easter is such a joyful time of the year for both the religious folk and their hope for rebirth and eternal life and for the secular folk for the rebirth reflected in spring. But regardless of your beliefs, I want to wish you all a blessed and happy Easter and a hope that the joy of the season will be yours throughout the rest of the year. Thank you all for sharing the gift of musical knowledge through the great messages here on the Forum and the friendships that I have developed through this splendid Forum. A truly Happy Easter to you all!!!

Ted

#50103 - 04/20/03 11:39 AM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you friends for adding your thoughts to mine.
Bebop

#50104 - 04/20/03 01:15 PM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
It's hard to add to the thoughts already expressed. Our son and his wife are visiting over the weekend from Lubbock TX. We just returned from Easter church service (Methodist) and a terrific Easter brunch, so we are nourished both in body and soul. A great feeling.
Happy Easter to ALL and thank you Bebop for your good wishes and hard work. A special thank you to Nigel for providing the space for this forum.
Walt

#50105 - 04/20/03 01:52 PM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
Poul-Henning Offline

Loc: Tjaereborg, Denmark
Hi - I agree with you, Walt. It is very hard to find more things to be grateful for.
But here from Denmark I would like to thank Bebop also for letting me join this wonderful list, where we all can get inspiration and answers to our questions.
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERY FRIEND ON THIS MARVELLOUS LIST.
Kind musical regards

------------------
Solomusikeren

#50106 - 04/22/03 12:15 PM Re: Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter Holiday
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sorry this reply is late ... Lydia (my beautiful bride of almost 40 yrs [I robbed the cradle]) and I attended Mass at the parish our daughter and son-in-law attend and the priest gave a beautiful homily ...
The rest of the day was somewhat chaotic, for our 3 yr old grandson has this horrible gastro-virus for which he has spent a few days in the hospital, getting IV ... Thank the Good Lord, he is doing much better today ...
With whatever problems we may face, we all have so much to be thankful for, not the least of which is this site and its family members....
Thank you all..
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online