SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#500293 - 08/16/20 01:48 PM Values of vintage Korg Arrangers??!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I’m meeting with a gentleman tomorrow to inspect and test a group of vintage arrangers and synths his father and mother used (both musicians). I’ve been searching values on some and they seem to be all over the place. So far he has pulled out 5 keyboards (with more still to unpack). A few arrangers caught my attention though. Anyone know the current values on:

Korg i3 (original, not latest release)
Korg iX300
Korg PA-50 (don’t know if it’s the original or SD model)

Thx!
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#500295 - 08/16/20 03:36 PM Re: Values of vintage Korg Arrangers??!! [Re: squeak_D]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
I would look at "sold" prices on eBay and Reverb.com. The first two are very old and would appeal to a collector (condition is important!) or a certain type of buyer.

Regarding the PA50, you should definitely find out whether it has the SD card. That feature might add $100-200 to the value. Personally I doubt that I'll ever touch a 3 1/2" floppy again. Also bear in mind that the same feature set was offered in the MicroArranger which sold new for ~$400. Some would want full-sized keys while others would prize the portability of the 'Micro. The feature set and sound quality were eclipsed by the PA500 so in an efficient market it wouldn't sell for more than one of those. My $.02 it just comes down to what the market will bear.

#500296 - 08/16/20 03:40 PM Re: Values of vintage Korg Arrangers??!! [Re: squeak_D]
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Squeak. I had the original i3 which was very advanced arranger for it's time with a nice keybed...Sorry I can't guess at a price point.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online