SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#499132 - 06/20/20 07:47 PM The Million Man Rally
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hmmm! Looks like 991,000 must have gotten the date mixed up smile. Oh well, they can always listen to a couple of old George Wallace speeches and get the gist of it. Anyhoo, looks like a few more of the 'faithful' are starting to wise up.

chas

#499139 - 06/21/20 01:18 AM Re: The Million Man Rally [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
He is a total loser. Now George Bush and Colin Powell have said they won't support him I hope that other intelligent Republicans get the message that he MUST go. He is a total danger to us all. I was never a fan of Mitt Romney but that has changed when I see him stand against Trump. Shows he is a man of true character and is fit to serve us. Just because you are a Republican doesn't mean you have to vote Republican. Or is your mind controlled by the state? If so then that is so scary.

If John McCain was still alive there is no chance he would be voting for that asshole that he banned from attending his funeral. John is a true American hero who is sorely missed.

Here is the dipshit calling Corona Virus a Democrat hoax and is when he could have actually halted the spread like other nations did but he is too dumb to realize how dumb he really is. At this point no-one had died and now 120,000+ have died. This is per capita worse than anywhere else in the world. He is killing Americans and still pats himself on the back for the crappy job he is doing.

#499154 - 06/21/20 07:40 AM Re: The Million Man Rally [Re: cgiles]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
If you look up Narccist Trump fits every category plus he's dumb as a rock. Fourth grade vocabulary and can't complete a sentence.
I never followed Politics much but this idiot just makes me wonder how did some many stupid ill informed people who can't accept facts make it to adulthood on their own. He's getting more like a wanna be dictator every day. Forced us to turn off the news during dinner time.
Rant over, I feel better

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online