SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#499213 - 06/21/20 07:29 PM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Classic Trump. When all else fails, resort to sarcasm. If Biden does win, at least I'll have a president that doesn't hate me (and anyone else that doesn't look like him). Sure hope no one is uninformed enough to attempt to draw a moral equivalency between Trump and Biden. That would be laughable.

#499218 - 06/22/20 01:14 AM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It is a real pity Michelle Obama doesn't want to run. She would absolutely nail it. But she is too smart to even want the job after spending 8 years in the WH with Barrack.

#499224 - 06/22/20 04:43 AM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

No fake news here. Read this and tell me if this guy could EVER be president for ALL the people. Be honest, now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections...NEuJ?li=BBnb7Kz

chas

#499232 - 06/22/20 07:32 AM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: cgiles]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By cgiles
Classic Trump. When all else fails, resort to sarcasm. If Biden does win, at least I'll have a president that doesn't hate me (and anyone else that doesn't look like him). Sure hope no one is uninformed enough to attempt to draw a moral equivalency between Trump and Biden. That would be laughable.

Chas, you've been watching WAY too much CNN. I'd like to see you prove Trump is a racist. He's done more for people of color than Obama ever did.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#499238 - 06/22/20 10:01 AM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

I don't know what world you're living in but then I guess you're asking if I believe you or "my lying eyes". It always amazes me how people like you think they know more about 'people of color' and what affects them, than 'people of color' themselves. Ok, so the next time I want to know something about Black people, or what it means to be Black in America, I'll give you a call. Wow, what's next? Prove Hitler was anti-Semitic? If I'm watching too much CNN, I just have to ask, what ON EARTH are YOU watching?

chas

#499241 - 06/22/20 11:13 AM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: kbrkr]
Gerry M Offline

Loc: Sahuarita Arizona
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Sorry Al, Trump has done nothing for people of color. This Wikipedia article says it all.

Gerry M

#499243 - 06/22/20 12:07 PM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Please don’t put any faith into Wikipedia.
“Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time could be vandalism, a work in progress, or just plain wrong. ... Wikipedia generally uses reliable secondary sources, which vet data from primary sources.”

#499249 - 06/22/20 12:35 PM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

So Dave, are you saying that you DON'T believe he's a racist.....and that, furthermore, he's the Black man's best friend? And oh yeah, the nation is so much more diverse, cohesive, inclusive, tolerant, and accepting, since his administration took over. Heck, I hear he (Trump) has come flat out against slavery.....at least, in principal. I guess that explains why there are so many Black and Brown people at his rallys. Just sayin'.

chas

#499266 - 06/22/20 04:06 PM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Chas, I'm not saying anything on this topic, other than Wikipedia is not a reliable source of info

#499267 - 06/22/20 04:59 PM Re: David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans [Re: Nigel]
cgiles Offline

Okay, let's discount Wikipedia and consider every OTHER source (except maybe FOX News) and I'm pretty sure the results would be the same. As I said before, even the racist think he's a racist; they ought to know. I still have a hard time understanding why seemingly decent, intelligent people would embrace this very flawed man; unless they shared his value system. I'd sure like to hear some other explanation since I WANT to believe that most people are moral and decent.

chas

Edited by cgiles (06/22/20 05:08 PM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online